La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Electrosala -SAURON "the Necromancer"

Samuel, your Red Skull coat modification and the new addition of Sauron are fantastic my friend :clap your collection and pics are some of the best around....well done brother :duff

Thanks so much buddie

I'll show more pics soon of Red Skull PF's cap and Silver surfer CQ which I'm chroming,.

Cheers :duff

Cool! My custom chrome Silver Surfer should be completed next week! Can't wait :rock

woooww,so we can surf together next week :rock

hot-surfer-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

:rock

thanks dude

I don´t have much time to spend lately for check the forum but I remember my fellas and take a quick look when I have a hollow

Take a break this morning for make some shots to this piece that I recieve this morning,outstanting guys,this is a beautiful addiction to my LOTR collection,

I also give a little repaint with a silver tecnique to make the polystone looks like metal,next week I´ll come back with a repaint for base and to show you some progress on my silver surfer Cq chrome job

_DSC2426_zps20781b0f.jpg

_DSC2435_zpse6431b41.jpg

_DSC2437_zps85bae4e1.jpg

_DSC2441_zps04d430a4.jpg

_DSC2432_zps18c97cd2.jpg

I wish you like :duff

WOW, that is just a stunning piece, love to own one, congrats! :clap

I apreciate your comments very much fellas :duff

little update: Eyelets and sleeve back

thanks dude

I don´t have much time to spend lately for check the forum but I remember my fellas and take a quick look when I have a hollow

Take a break this morning for make some shots to this piece that I recieve this morning,outstanting guys,this is a beautiful addiction to my LOTR collection,

I also give a little repaint with a silver tecnique to make the polystone looks like metal,next week I´ll come back with a repaint for base and to show you some progress on my silver surfer Cq chrome job

_DSC2426_zps20781b0f.jpg

_DSC2435_zpse6431b41.jpg

_DSC2437_zps85bae4e1.jpg

_DSC2441_zps04d430a4.jpg

_DSC2432_zps18c97cd2.jpg

I wish you like :duff

WOW! Excellent Score and Pic's on Red Skull, Nice Trench Coat, makes him look more Sinister and speaking of Sinister, Sauron, Very Impressive Piece my Friend Very Impressive Posts Electro

WOW, that is just a stunning piece, love to own one, congrats! :clap

Thanks paramoremcr88 indeed it´s an amazing statue :duff

WOW! Excellent Score and Pic's on Red Skull, Nice Trench Coat, makes him look more Sinister and speaking of Sinister, Sauron, Very Impressive Piece my Friend Very Impressive Posts Electro

thanks buddie :hi5:

I made a custom poster of a nebula because ........

:blissy GALACTUS MAQUETTE ARRIVES IN 3 DAYS :blissy

:rock

Samuel, That Starfield is Wicked, this will make a Excellent Backdrop for Galactus in your display, Impressive Post my Friend

Re: Electrosala " KNEEL BEFORE GALACTUS !!!"

BAD F'N A$$!!! Impressive Score and Pic's, Samuel, WOW!, Incredible Post my Friend, Incredible

Nice piece of art!
Great photography. Congrats!

You don't happen to have pics with some other statue/figure next to it for size?
Can't believe I'm actually thinking about buying this now... :gah: :rotfl
Love your pics!

Back