La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: La electrosala

A mi sinceramente me gusta la comiquette, habrá que ver más fotos pero tiene una pinta muy buena.
Angel sin embargo, aunque no tiene mala pinta la figura no es un personaje prioritario en mi colección.

great collection man :clap
es siempre un placer de ver una colección de un pais hermano :hi5:

ok men ,good luck in the mundial :yess:
Many Thanks my friend, but I don't think we will repeat the 7-0 against North Korea with another team :lol
Good luck for you game against Chile and see you at the Final :hi5:

Many Thanks my friend, but I don't think we will repeat the 7-0 against North Korea with another team :lol

spain -portugal

next tuesday :panic:

Creo que no se veran en la final, sera mucho antes, suerte a ambos y que gane el mejor !

thanks men,i hope to find a better camera,maybe a canon,so the sunlight is almost the better for keep the statue`s beauty

I know what you mean. My old apartment was too small to take any kinds of photo shots. At the new house there is way too dark inside - excellent for collectibles, not that good when taking shots :)

i have new Couches

dsc08896.jpg

Last edited:
Back