L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LC BerPhan customs

Many Rorschach used the same mask, At first, I wanted that mask too but in the end I decided to do another one because nobody used that expression before. I liked it (event if it is not the best one for posing) :

Now 'just have to find a longer belt.

Thanks to Elvis for the information about the coat.

Last edited:

Yep !! I had those gear for looong time (almost the same moment when you bashed your Rorschach on 12".com) but I never had the chance to find the coat that you used and I had to buy the entire Sideshow WWII guy and I get him for nothing. Thanks for that !

Here we go for the Scarecrow.
When I started this collection, my ultimate goal was to make'em look realistic but the movies did such a great job on Scarecrow that it was almost impossible to do a realistic one without copying what we saw on screen, but I tried it :

Not my best job I know.......

C-Phan, I remember the first page I saw in this site was your pictures from your customs: Daredevil, Punisher and Blade, in the time I was looking for someone make my Punisher war Zone, I tell you my friend when I saw your pictures I was hook in this fantastic hobby 1/6 and still admire your incredible work!!!:clap:clap:clap, thanks to you I'm here!!:wink1:

mmmm i really really like your concept drawings.
But in 1/6 im' not quiet sure if the head works that much.
He doesn't look menacing at all.

- Well lobox, I'm glad for you, and I'm happy that you got your own Blade (sick and tired to see the HotToys one).
- Elvis !!! I was hoping for your comment, to be honest, I posted that horrible work just to see what you will think and you can see the little dots in the end of the Scarecrow v1 post.

....it was impossible to bash a simple psychiatrist with a bag on a head. I had to surrender and move on. Scarecrow has to scare people on so _____k off realistic villain !!
So here my Scarecrow !

The Riddler will come and now I'm thinking of Harley and Mr. Freeze !

Wow man, kudos on that scarecrow...that is just awesome!

Holy **** !!!!

One of my favorite custom from your insane brain !!

Totally awesome ! The mouth... I don't have words...

So, gros gavage, cul d'oursin !!!!

Oh ! And shot better pics, your work deserve it !!!!!!:nana:

Ohhh Awesome !!!

The second Scarecrows is superb !! freaky !! Good work peau de burne !!
Tu l'avais caché celui là !!

Work in Progress

Ooops double post....
For those who asked me if I was still alive (Anach', Oro', Fseb, spécial KasDéDi cousinsss wesh Gro t'as vu !!!)

The best answer is this, even if I hate taking picture (because of you Elvis :thwak) and because I hate showing my W.I.P...
here we go !!

Mr Freeze :

The Riddler :

Connor McCleod :

Thanks to Fab for the kilt (depuis que j'te l'ait acheté maintenant tu peux le voir).

Robin Hood :

Thor :

better pics later

You alreday know what i think of those...

Freeze looks good so far, I would really like to see him with the helmet. I think that will make the fig.

Your riddler is really awesome.

Man you have to give that MaLeod a haircut! looool

Back