L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-Phan work on......

Nothing sensational just swap my Jack Sparrow on an Enterbay Jet Li body

recipe :
- HotToys headsculpt
- Enterbay body
- Medicom clothes

Lee Bermejo's sketch behind.

It's the regular resculpted and repainted but I have to take more pics, I just swap her body from a Takara 1.0 to ZC body.

Jack is cool look's like he's got in to the rum agin.

You have done a pretty good job retouching that Ada norton head but honestly i don't see much norton in it.
Maybe would be good to add some more contrast to the hair colour ;-)

Yeah I know, before 2nd hair mod, he looks more of Mark Wahlberg than Norton.
But in a way, Ada's did a good Norton in American History X.
I will repaint the hair but I don't think it's gonna change much.
I'll wait for a better Norton HS at a decent price (not ready to pay 70$ for a HS).

Me neither bro, atm i have the hot toys look alike Norton.
Not awesome but not bad either.
I'm waiting for sunhoc Norton.

Hep tête de cul !!! How are you ?

I cannot send you a PM cuz I don't have 5 posts... So come meet me on my presentation post !!!

Kestufoulà ?!!!! Get out of here "Ass butt" !!!

I just order the TTL jacket and probably Sunhoc sunglasses for Tyler.
Don't want to post for this moron just upstairs so here a close shot of my Gimli :
Side axes holder :

back leather pack and Axe holder :

Ring on the belt :

Straps gauntlet and real fabric gloves :

I can't post a good picture of the dwarf because they are simply horrible, I'll try again this Friday.
Stay tune !

Here we go for Gimli !

Huge thanks to thenammagazine who inspired me, without his work, it is almost impossible to me to work on my custom so well and the Fellowship without Gimli is definitely not the Fellowship.

It's free, it's my pleasure :

just to show how short he is next to S2 Aragorn and Medicom Legolas :

....and my Fellowship :

Wow C-Phan love your work that Aragorn and Legolas are so awesome and the Fellowship is just so cool.

Thanks fellas.
Couple of shots of Legolas ('can't believe I started my thread with this one). I sand the eyebrows who were too prominent :

I'm done with the LOTR universe. Let's move on !

Re: LC BerPhan customs

You know I'm not a big LOTR fan but fôôôk !! Your Gimli and Legolas with real hair roxxx !!!!!

Bien joué p'tite bite !!!

Who's next ?

WWII Captain America & Red Skull

Oro ? j'avais pas vu ton post pendant que je postais celui là couille plate !! Gracias gringo !!

I know this is not a new stuff I already tackled this 2 characters before but now this is my own WWII Cap and Red Skull (the two past one were commissions) standing proudly in my collection !!!
I always told to myself that I'll never collect any military figure but Cap WWII had a great design in Ultimates so I had to submit. And Cap without Skull, it's like Batman without the Joker !

WWII Captain America

Red Skull

About Cap I got to take more pics with him holding his shield in 2 different positions but I'm a lazy person..... I know, blame me !

Last edited:
Back