Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please leave and don't come back....

Wait....it is April 1st. Hmmm....

Edit: I tried reporting you but I am not sure what to classify it as: "Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Definitely not an "advertising message" but I am sure I am justify this as "spam" or "problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts".

:gah:

Marry me! :)

I agree ROTS is better than FA. I like all SW films but the major pieces of FA were dumb. 1-3 at least didn't have another Death Star in it lol. I too agree the prequels were just ok but just like FA nothing was ever going to surpass the original 3(4-6)

Maybe people hate Anikan because it ruins their vision of Darth Vader but I also agree in ROTS he became a ruthless horrible killer many see him as but due to part 1-2 it's tough.

In the end I watch all 7 but FA is my least favorite film when it comes to story. I suppose we all had our vision for what should happen but it is what it is.

Gross.

TFA is easily my second favorite. Mostly because it wiped away those trash post ROTJ EU stories.

Gross.

TFA is easily my second favorite. Mostly because it wiped away those trash post ROTJ EU stories.

Disagree big time, but for some reason people seem to love that film. Strange how society likes this boring movie. However, its the age of comic book movies. Which are mostly all the same in plot. To each their own I guess!

FA was the first star wars film I did not buy the blu ray!! I was not into rogue one either, but that Vader scene was so bad ass. Which gives me hope that disney can put out a dark bad ass film. I guess time will tell!

Gross.

It's one of my favorites as well.

Not sure if people are just trolling or what with calling Anakin a badass and Kylo a ***** lol...

I find it hilarious that people fail to understand Kylo's character still. It's like, yeah, that's the point - he's not fully trained.

Star Wars nerd unite. I thought FA was dumb so big deal don't let it hurt your midichlorian count lol

I don't miss the point of Kylo Ren either I just found the film to not live up to my expectations.

I see a trend in life and it's called your own opinion. From politics to movies to frikin statues it's all your opinion. Tough crowd!!

Anakin > Kylo any other way you are saying Vader < Kylo

Don't let Lucas ruin the truth

I completely agree that opinions are opinions...but there is no way in god's green earth that you can compare ani from ROTS to vader from the OT (or RogueOne).

It is like saying nothing is better than fiat because they make ferrari.

Wish I could unsee the prequels.

I think the biggest mistake Lucas made was starting the first movie with an 8 yr old Darth Vader, there was no need for that... should've started the series with the timeline closer to the clone wars... but we are :horse

before we stray too far off topic, here's how I have Kylo displayed for now until my Darth Maul PF and IS Vader arrive :)

IMG_6296.JPG.jpg

no one forced you guys to watch it, just like no one forced me to see tfa. I still respect the movie as a star wars. But how can you people dis the man whom created star wars. Your lucky he made them for us or else we would not be having this conversation. Period.

I doubt that. You love Star Wars (I'm assuming?), so you would have inevitably watched the prequels no matter what.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Maybe more accurate to say - Wish they were never made, thus removing the temptation of watching that boredom-fest.
I was bored. They were emotionless, sterile, long, and underwhelming. People walking at talking. Standing and talking. Standing some more and talking. Sitting and talking. Standing and talking. walking and talking. Talking talking talking.......then talking some more.

Back to this topic - Kylo looks great in that pic. I am really excited to receive mine although have no clue where to display him. Maybe a stand-alone pedestal.

Last edited:
no one forced you guys to watch it, just like no one forced me to see tfa. I still respect the movie as a star wars. But how can you people dis the man whom created star wars. Your lucky he made them for us or else we would not be having this conversation. Period.

Should give just as much credit to his ex-wife ;P

Back