Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it folks. Hope you like. I'll give a little review after I eat some tacos but in the mean time what would you freaks like me to answer or address?

I would like it to but when I tried it's just too tight of a fit as well the angle needed for it to fit just doesn't look right. Also due to the saber he is pushed too far to the right. Also once I realized that it wasn't going to look good I gave up. Also I didn't try it without the saber

That's it folks. Hope you like. I'll give a little review after I eat some tacos but in the mean time what would you freaks like me to answer or address?

Some question sir if i may:

- How's the tailoring on it? is it clean and accurate?
- Plastic head?
- it the piece heavy?
- do have the new vader pf? can you give us a side-by-side pic?

Thank you very much! very nice and pics!

Wow he looks phenomenal. I might just put him on top of my besta above my Anovos helmet and replica saber after looking at that.

Thanks for the pics he looks amazing! Do you have a pic w/o the saber? I want mine displayed in and Besta so I might have to go that route.

Some question sir if i may:

- How's the tailoring on it? is it clean and accurate?
- Plastic head?
- it the piece heavy?
- do have the new vader pf? can you give us a side-by-side pic?

Thank you very much! very nice and pics!

Ok here ya go.

- tailoring is awesome. Feels great looks even better but here's the deal. When you get it, all the fabric is bunched up and kind of stuck together like there is a weird film or glue sprayed on it but it isn't sticky or anything. It takes quite a bit of adjusting and futzing with it to shape it. There are wires through the length and base of each (4) parts of the cape/robe. It took me awhile to get it looking like it does now. As for accuracy as far as I'm concerned it's spot on. It really does look good.

-head is mostly made of polystone with a little bit of plastic I think. It is heavy. I compared it to the Darth Malgus head and is just as heavy. Solid piece.

-this is a very solid piece. Base is heavy, the figure itself also has some nice weight to it. Feels like the PFs of old. Very happy.

- sorry I don't new Vader I'm waiting on the iron studios.

Yo wtf SS I'm complaining I'm tired of ordering as soon as it opens and not getting my stuff.

Back