Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine from SS November 3rd. I live in Ontario and mine will be arriving tomorrow. I didn't do a payment plan though.

Yeah I did but i live in SoCal so it seems like every time I get mine fast. :yess:

I live in I paid it all already but $32ville so I'm pissed. It that I would link this page lol but I'm going to complain. I just spent in the last 2 month maths $3k on paying off Voltron, IS Vader, Jango, Carnage, FA Trooper, bought HT Chewy, Han and Luke plus other stuff so forgive my anger. Then they shuffle stuff at will and ruin my budget plans.

Congrats though but get these kinds of shelves 40" Pax all fits well.

IMG_2360.jpgIMG_1910.jpg

Ok here ya go.

- tailoring is awesome. Feels great looks even better but here's the deal. When you get it, all the fabric is bunched up and kind of stuck together like there is a weird film or glue sprayed on it but it isn't sticky or anything. It takes quite a bit of adjusting and futzing with it to shape it. There are wires through the length and base of each (4) parts of the cape/robe. It took me awhile to get it looking like it does now. As for accuracy as far as I'm concerned it's spot on. It really does look good.

-head is mostly made of polystone with a little bit of plastic I think. It is heavy. I compared it to the Darth Malgus head and is just as heavy. Solid piece.

-this is a very solid piece. Base is heavy, the figure itself also has some nice weight to it. Feels like the PFs of old. Very happy.

- sorry I don't new Vader I'm waiting on the iron studios.

Thank you very much for these sir, much appreciated!

The body itself seems like the right proportions but it looks like the belt is on too tight. I wonder if it's adjustable. In the actual film the belt looked like it hung pretty loose probably for mobility reasons.

https://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39600000/Kylo-Ren-star-wars-39633910-540-750.png

Out for delivery. Hopefully it doesn't show up in the next hour since nobody will be home. Working today so I won't be able to post pics until later tonight assuming it does get delivered today and they don't come by when nobody is home.

.. while mine is paid since over a year in full.. no shipping notice for me

Just unboxed mine and here's my first impression. The sculpt and detail is excellent, the battle damage on the helmet is well done and I will be posing him with the hood down to display the helmet. I was very surprised that it looks 10x better with the saber than without. I was seriously considering displaying him with closed fist and hilted saber, but I will Definitely be displaying him this way:

(now to get him in the Pax Display next to the troopers)

IMG_6279.JPG 2.jpg

IMG_6281.JPG.jpg

IMG_6282.JPG 2.jpg

IMG_6283.JPG 2.jpg

IMG_6284.JPG 2.jpg

IMG_61278.JPG.jpg

Nice photos...thanks for sharing. I take it your happy with the way this turned out?

Some question sir if i may:

- How's the tailoring on it? is it clean and accurate?
- Plastic head?
- it the piece heavy?
- do have the new vader pf? can you give us a side-by-side pic?

Thank you very much! very nice and pics!

to answer some of the questions above:
- The tailoring is very well done, and has some nice weathering effects along the bottom. It's also nicely poseable with the wires.
- The helmet is not pvc, it feels like substantial polystone and the battle damage is well done, this really makes the piece IMO.
- The body and base have a nice weight, but Kylo is a thin guy so I wouldn't say it's a heavy piece

.. while mine is paid since over a year in full.. no shipping notice for me

I really don't understand side shows logic I ordered mine two weeks ago and mine is already out to ship and I'll be receiving it on Tuesday. I paid in full but I guess I'm not understanding how somebody like me who order so late gets theirs before somebody who paid in full year ago. That sucks.

I really don't understand side shows logic I ordered mine two weeks ago and mine is already out to ship and I'll be receiving it on Tuesday. I paid in full but I guess I'm not understanding how somebody like me who order so late gets theirs before somebody who paid in full year ago. That sucks.

I just came back from my rant in their chat.. it will ship out today.. SSC sometimes make me really mad

Back