Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was weak and foolish like my father. I was being torn apart, I wanted to be free of this money. I knew what I had to do, but didn't know if I the available credit to do it. Sideshow was wise, they helped me. They showed me what to do, they let me Flex pay. I ordered him immediately. Thank you.

As others have said, $569 is a ridiculous price for such a relatively basic PF, even with the free shipping and double rewards. I was looking forward to setting up a display with this and the new Vader and Maul PFs, but I think I'm just going to abandon that idea. I'm sure Maul will be just as overpriced.

Just preordered the ex, unfortunately for me living in the UK I don't get the free postage so $90 ontop. Crazy price but he needs to be in my collection.

I've been really excited for this one, but $570, no light up feature and a large increase to the international shipping cost (double) while USA guys get it shipped for free?? This is really, really disappointing...

I'm going to think on it as I really like Kylo, but this may be the beginning of the end for me if this kind of pricing is now the norm.

Just preordered the ex, unfortunately for me living in the UK I don't get the free postage so $90 ontop. Crazy price but he needs to be in my collection.

We also pay import duty on the shipping price and currency conversion fees etc. It's getting a bit ridiculous. The price of this delivered to the UK at current rates is $800 and that will probably get worse. :thud:

Was so excited for this PF till I saw that price :google

Conveniently Hot Toys also announced their own Kylo Ren 1/4 scale today, now I'll wait till I see how that one turns out

I need a Kylo Ren statue, and I hope Hot Toys delivers at a reasonable price

They did? I don't do Hot toys generally, but Sideshow might force me to do so in this case. $800 delivered to the UK is insane for this as much as I really want it...

Oddly it wasnt on the sideshow collectible's site, it was on Hot Toys' FB page, which they announced together with the 1/6th Yoda and 1/6th TFA Chewie+Han

13147630_10153500846877344_7687726059389161149_o.jpg

Agree with pretty much everything that has been said. While it looks like a fine statue, there is nothing about it that warrants that price, especially in comparison to the Vader PF.

I will say that the base, which I wasn't a big fan of originally, looks pretty good in the promotional pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was so excited for this PF till I saw that price :google

Conveniently Hot Toys also announced their own Kylo Ren 1/4 scale today, now I'll wait till I see how that one turns out

I need a Kylo Ren statue, and I hope Hot Toys delivers at a reasonable price

HT will probably end up being around the same price

Little high, but the license and all that will bear what it wants

True, true. Though I have Cap pre-ordered (who knows if he'll ever get released), which is from a Disney property and that was only $400, so...

Edit: Not to mention that the Hot Toys Star Wars figures have been reasonably priced and in line with other figures/properties.

True, true. Though I have Cap pre-ordered (who knows if he'll ever get released), which is from a Disney property and that was only $400, so...

Edit: Not to mention that the Hot Toys Star Wars figures have been reasonably priced and in line with other figures/properties.

I know but Star Wars is a whole different animal

There's a 1/4th scale Cap from Hot Toys?

Back