Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL at SS on prices. They don't realize that this hobby is fading out and in big part because of prices. I haven't ordered anything in a long time and not paying attention to boards either. When I actually came back, I could see a huge difference in traffic, excitement, and interest on statue message boards. I also noticed that statues aren't moving as fast as they used to and is slowing down even more. There's EX statues that are still available long after PO.

yeah.. I'm with all you other guys.. I dont see this sell good for SSC.. price is a joke. And a bigger joke.. or more like an insult is make customers believe that the special they have on this is a real special. They calculated the costs of the special into the price and jacked it up.. so the Statue comes down to $500.

I wait and see how the HT looks like and how much that one will be. I know that HT will have a light up feature as well for sure cause they have it on the 1/6 scale..

Pretty disappointed in SSC giving that huge price tag.. slap in the face of customers after bringing the Sandtrooper for a reasonable price tag and Vader under 500

Big pass. Sideshow needs to calm down with these ridiculous prices. $570 for a PF with a basic base and no light-up function? $2000 for a 1:2 scale R2-D2? Also, I'd like Sideshow to knock off the pics with effects added. They just make me more angry that they didn't include a light-up saber.

300423_press01.jpg

the lightsaber looks like something from a $10 action figure. what were they thinking?

Having said that, I want this and the exclusive is a must-have as I would never display the saber. $500 shipped is what it is.

Well guess i'm out. I was REALLY looking forward to this piece but i have standards. Give them an inch and they take a mile. There are a lot of PF marvel and DC statues that are in the 300-450$ range that look way more extravagant.

A tiny bit misleading as it really looks lit up. Also the price would justify it if it did

Well I figured they'd have it up for PO today. Got excited when I saw they shopped pics of the light up saber. Maybe they had heard our feedback and decided to surprise us!

...then I remembered that this was SS and ofc they shopped those pics.

I was hoping they'd do a reveal/show off new pics of the new Maul PF today though. I bet they'll do that at SDCC this year.

Well guess i'm out. I was REALLY looking forward to this piece but i have standards. Give them an inch and they take a mile. There are a lot of PF marvel and DC statues that are in the 300-450$ range that look way more extravagant.

This. I'd rather allocate this money to a Prime 1 piece. I was really looking forward to this. $570 price tag is insane.

From the absurd price to the completely misleading lit up lightsaber, this is a total insult and slap in the face from Sideshow. I really don't know who the hell they think they are.

Now closing in on 600.00 for a pf? Wth? Prices getting crazy. No rush to preorder for me. Select pieces only for me. West bats, Newmar Catwoman, and B vs S armored bats priority for me. But not at all thrilled on armored bats price either. Sorry for you who want this and are suffering from sticker shock.

Back