Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why I would love to get this PO'ed during their 12 days of christmas .but they already mentioned in 2016 ...

'12 Days' will run into 2016.

Last 12 Days had the Endo PF and that has been confirmed as no where near ready for reveal a full year later.

Sideshow - Star Wars Episode VII: Kylo Ren Premium Format Figure

preview_KyloRenPF.jpg

It's coming! Preorder up in 2016! Sideshow's first TFA announcement is the Premium Format 1/4 scale Kylo Ren figure. Not many details as of yet, but I'm hoping we get a reveal sculpt of Adam Driver and an LED Lightsaber. Those would seal the purchase for me.

Glad to see they're not throwing in the towel just yet. Who else is excited for this?

Not quite sure why so many of you getting so excited !?!? it was clear he was coming .... but I would be excited if the PO would be tomorrow.. just a announcement with a bare picture could mean PO date is sometimes in 2016 .. with another year at least to produce it.. so you will have him earliest in 1 1/2 years ...

I would be excited to at least order him this week... not to wait to order him.. thats nothing new

Once again, MYC, I am in total agreement with you.
Maybe SS felt compelled to release something after seeing all the negative feedback on the forums.

Re: Sideshow - Star Wars Episode VII: Kylo Ren Premium Format Figure

Not really in the premium scale but i would bite if space wasn't an issue. Too much 1/6 coming to even consider it though.

Once again, MYC, I am in total agreement with you.
Maybe SS felt compelled to release something after seeing all the negative feedback on the forums.

Yayyy PFs!!!! :)

I think these have been planned on for a while. I am sure they will be making plenty of PFs from TFA. PFs are important products for Sideshow, and with Star Wars, it was obvious they would be making them. I never had any doubts not sure why people did. :dunno

It has nothing to do with the bitching on forums. Anyone who thought they wouldn't be making TFA PFs I think was being just way too negative and bitchy. It was sort of a no brainer they would be making PFs.

Happy to see Kylo :) Im sure Captain Phasma will be shown soon too. BB-8 and the different Troopers I'm sure not too far behind either.

I agree they won't be released for a while though because these take a lot of time to make and produce. And thats fine. Honestly would love if they took a while anyway because its going to be expensive just keeping up with all the HTs releases. I probably won't be able to afford PFs but I still enjoy seeing them :)

I would love if they made Rey and BB-8 together, but it would be soooo expensive im sure.

I'm excited to see full reveal pics! Hoping we don't have to wait toooooooooo long

if the movie is good and I like the character then I'll probably PO if there's an EX. If it's like the Vader PF then I'll wait

Yayyy PFs!!!! :)

I think these have been planned on for a while. I am sure they will be making plenty of PFs from TFA. PFs are important products for Sideshow, and with Star Wars, it was obvious they would be making them. I never had any doubts not sure why people did. :dunno

It has nothing to do with the bitching on forums. Anyone who thought they wouldn't be making TFA PFs I think was being just way too negative and bitchy. It was sort of a no brainer they would be making PFs.

Happy to see Kylo :) Im sure Captain Phasma will be shown soon too. BB-8 and the different Troopers I'm sure not too far behind either.

I agree they won't be released for a while though because these take a lot of time to make and produce. And thats fine. Honestly would love if they took a while anyway because its going to be expensive just keeping up with all the HTs releases. I probably won't be able to afford PFs but I still enjoy seeing them :)

I would love if they made Rey and BB-8 together, but it would be soooo expensive im sure.

No one thought that they weren't going to make some. The problem is that they're WAY behind the 8 ball on this. They've taken forever and they still haven't given us anything. Even this announcement was a whole lot of nothing, since they all but explicitly told us Kylo was coming first. They need to get a pre-order up. You call it "bitchy," I call it reasonably disappointed customers.

Why do the high end collectible companys with the Star Wars license waste it? Between Sideshow and EFX both failing to produce products in a timely manner it's sucking a lot of the fun out of collecting for me. I wish they'd get it together.

Possibly going to be my favorite SW character of all time. Take all of my money.

No one thought that they weren't going to make some. The problem is that they're WAY behind the 8 ball on this. They've taken forever and they still haven't given us anything. Even this announcement was a whole lot of nothing, since they all but explicitly told us Kylo was coming first. They need to get a pre-order up. You call it "bitchy," I call it reasonably disappointed customers.

Why do the high end collectible companys with the Star Wars license waste it? Between Sideshow and EFX both failing to produce products in a timely manner it's sucking a lot of the fun out of collecting for me. I wish they'd get it together.

We keep buying their product, even though it's delayed or out late, and as long as we keep buying sideshow (and hot toys, wether you like it or not, they aren't much better) products, that don't owe us a damn thing. Of you really haveproblem with the company, do what I did with EA years ago, and stop buying the product. Vote with your wallet if it bothers you that much.

We keep buying their product, even though it's delayed or out late, and as long as we keep buying sideshow (and hot toys, wether you like it or not, they aren't much better) products, that don't owe us a damn thing. Of you really haveproblem with the company, do what I did with EA years ago, and stop buying the product. Vote with your wallet if it bothers you that much.

How is Hot Toys not much better? Look how many pieces they've got coming out. If I collected 1/6th I'd be ecstatic.

I'm starting to think it might be mine too. And I haven't even seen the movie yet. Everything I've heard and read is making me think so.

[emoji38] I go into a Star Wars Thread with a bunch of people complaining about no SWTFA announcements with a SWTFA announcement and that starts a thread with a bunch people complaining about no SWTFA awakens POs

I love it.

I don't think that's a fair characterization. I've been saying all along this needed to be a pre-order since we already knew a Kylo PF was coming. They announced something already announced but threw in a picture. And yeah, we're complaining about the lack of announcements. You know why? Because there's been a lack of announcements.

If I was the head of this company I would be disappointed to click on their "Buy from Sideshow" link and find nothing but HT SW preorders. Unless that's their game plan. They've become more of a distributor for other companies than making their own products and they seem to be OK with that.

How is Hot Toys not much better? Look how many pieces they've got coming out. If I collected 1/6th I'd be ecstatic.
They've had previews and reveals for figures in February that we still don't have in our hands. Why does hot toys get a pass for having a figure up for pre-order for almost a year, and sideshow not show off anything until closer to release? The Space trooper was a celebration exclusive, and we are just getting it now 8 months later. Hot toys isn't much better than SSC in their preview/release schedule. When did HT Vader go up for pre-order again? What about their 1/4 Vader or trooper figure? No news since SDCC, where's the outcry?

I think this piece needs to push something else back in order to prioritize this...

I want this in hand ASAP. Haha. Hope it turns out well, that's the main concern. It will be my first Star Wars piece. (Possibly my last pending on price)

Back