Kylo Ren lifesize bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, an anovos bucket($700) with accurately tailored 501st arppoved hood and shawl($200-$300), so roughly will cost you atleast $900, not inluding a manequin
So this pricing though expensive, it's within reasonable price range. If they can really pull off the helmet I'm gonna get this

Ok guys, an anovos bucket($700) with accurately tailored 501st arppoved hood and shawl($200-$300), so roughly will cost you atleast $900, not inluding a manequin
So this pricing though expensive, it's within reasonable price range. If they can really pull off the helmet I'm gonna get this

imho you cannot compare the anovos bucket to the SS lid. The anovos is in a different league.

high price + no edition size = wait for it cheaper down the road.

Opened the link saw one picture then saw the price then closed the link.

1:1 helmet all the way.

In addition to coming out cheaper you can actually wear it for whatever reason your heart desires.
If, later on down the line, you get the entire ensemble, you can get a mannequin and use the lid to complete a 1:1 lifesize replica (and doing this will also be cheaper than a Sideshow 1:1 statue should they ever decide to do one in the future).

With a bust, not very many other options for usage.

For the helmet? Tom Spina Designs.

The stand for the saber came with it, it's the Disney Park exclusive.

thanks. I've got 2 anovos trooper helmets and am having difficulty finding a stand that I like for them.

This is cool, but very happy with my Anovos helmet and ash-pedestal-thing display. 1.1k for a bust is a looot IMO. Especially when it's basically just a helmet and cloth.

Back