Kung Fu Panda 2.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
There was thread on this I'm sure but I've searched and can't find it.
Sorry if this has been posted.

[ame="https://youtu.be/YdaMGcOyfjM"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the first one - looking forward to the sequel.
My 3yr old son loves the Kung Fu staring contest in the teaser. :lol

Ahahaha, the staring contest was funny. I wonder what the sequel will be about.

2011 Kung Fu Panda 2

Kung Fu Panda 2 hits theaters on May 26th, 2011.

Cast: Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan, Seth Rogen, Lucy Liu, David Cross, James Hong, Gary Oldman, Michelle Yeoh, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Victor Garber

In KUNG FU PANDA 2, Po is now living his dream as The Dragon Warrior, protecting the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, The Furious Five. But Po's new life of awesomeness is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villain, who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu. He must look to his past and uncover the secrets of his mysterious origins; only then will Po be able to unlock the strength he needs to succeed.

Kung Fu Panda 2 Movie Trailer Official (HD) on youtube

Going to see it as soon as the kids get out of school this afternoon. Totally loved the first one, and I know this won't live up to it, but I hope it will still be fun and worth seeing. Just as long as they try to tell an actual story and not dump in a bunch of pop songs and contemporary references and jokes. (It's hard to believe the first one was actually made by Dreamworks.)

I finally got around to seeing the first one (I know...) and really liked it. I am not a huge fan of Jack Black but this was just enough. I am really looking forward to actually seeing the second.

Back