Kubrick's 1/6 Collection - New Sinag Joker Page 14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kubrick's 1/6 Collection *UPDATE* Daniel Plainview - Oilman - Jedi Mickey

Take a closer pic of mr white ;)

Re: Kubrick's 1/6 Collection * Rainman Daniel Plainview - Oilman - Jedi Mickey

So dope.

Oilman is so nice next to quail too. Some serious gems in here guys. :clap :rock

Congrats bro ;)

Many thanks!

I have Rainmans Doc finished and will snap some pics tomorrow, also have Rainman Eagle Eye bashed that will be done Wednesday

:panic: this damn hobby is so addicting :panic:

Re: Kubrick's 1/6 Collection *UPDATE* Daniel Plainview - Oilman - Jedi Mickey Page 6

You got some great figs man, :clap

I dream of the day when I can get just 1 figure in 1 shelf of my detolf, I got about 4 or 5 figs a shelf at the mo. :gah:

Re: Kubrick's 1/6 Collection *UPDATE* Daniel Plainview - Oilman - Jedi Mickey Page 6

You got some great figs man, :clap

I dream of the day when I can get just 1 figure in 1 shelf of my detolf, I got about 4 or 5 figs a shelf at the mo. :gah:

Thanks! Its actually 2 per shelf now that was just for some photos.

Here's my Rainman Doc Holliday bash. All the credit for finding the clothing has to go to my good friend and SSF member phine.

I need to do some serious futzing to his scarf, havent had any time to do it yet. Really happy with how this is coming together though.

Re: Kubrick's 1/6 Collection * Rainman Doc Holliday Bash * - Pg 7

Very cool acquisition bro!

Pretty amazing bash of that doc.

Holy........ Nice job on that doc my man !

Very cool acquisition bro!

Pretty amazing bash of that doc.

The Doc bash looks great dude!

Holy........ Nice job on that doc my man !

Thanks everyone! Again credit for the clothing bash goes to my friend and fellow poster Phine

Have some photos coming soon, picked up a Brother Productions Deckard and was really impressed by the overall package.

Really impressive collection. Bateman is my favorite but I am a bit biased but I have him too and love him!

Thanks! Its actually 2 per shelf now that was just for some photos.

Here's my Rainman Doc Holliday bash. All the credit for finding the clothing has to go to my good friend and SSF member phine.

I need to do some serious futzing to his scarf, havent had any time to do it yet. Really happy with how this is coming together though.

Looks great man. The tie is kind of a pain ,takes some manipulating to get it just right. Thanks for the kind words - This one turned out great.

Wow man, I need to come in this forum section more often, your collection is getting better and better, I love how Oily Plainview looks in your pictures, sometimes I regret selling him but Im a pain in the A and only want 1 of each character haha, that Doc Holliday looks amazing man, I got to keep coming back and checking out your thread man, loving the pics!

How have I never been in this thread? Awesome collection, Kubrick! :hi5: And I'm honored that my collection was an inspiration for your own.

Really impressive collection. Bateman is my favorite but I am a bit biased but I have him too and love him!

Looks great man. The tie is kind of a pain ,takes some manipulating to get it just right. Thanks for the kind words - This one turned out great.

Wow man, I need to come in this forum section more often, your collection is getting better and better, I love how Oily Plainview looks in your pictures, sometimes I regret selling him but Im a pain in the A and only want 1 of each character haha, that Doc Holliday looks amazing man, I got to keep coming back and checking out your thread man, loving the pics!

How have I never been in this thread? Awesome collection, Kubrick! :hi5: And I'm honored that my collection was an inspiration for your own.

Thanks guys! Means a lot :hi5:

@Ajkhunter I wrestled with the same 1 character for a while but really wanted to display two Rick Grimes, 2 Supermans etc. For a while I was only looking to keep shelves the same actor. Butcher | Plainview, Bateman | Cleric Preston, Han Solo | Indy etc but it quickly became too difficult

Currently, looking to somehow bash a Point Break Bodhi and Johnny Utah.

I don't know how I'm gonna do it but I really want this shelf.

68476_10151362083649781_865625776_n.jpg

Re: Kubrick's 1/6 Collection * Rainman Cabbie Pg 8

Haven't updated in a while, here are a few new acquisitions

Kumik - Oh Dae Su

Rainman - Cabbie

First kill

Kumik/Rainman Michael Corleone Commission

Vito bash still needs some work

I just moved so still organizing my shelves

Last edited:
Re: Kubrick's 1/6 Collection - UPDATE - Taxi Driver - Oh Dae Su - Corleone Pg 8

Great updates mate. Did you buy Michael off ebay or commission it directly ?

Very cool update ;)

Very impressive new pieces! I've never seen that Kumik Oh-Dae Su before..looks good, if maybe a bit too much hair.

Great Great Update and Pic's + Scores, Kubrick, Excellent Posts my Friend

Great updates mate. Did you buy Michael off ebay or commission it directly ?

Thanks! I bought it from eBay. Kumik did the headsculpt, Rainmans tailor created the suit.

Very cool update ;)

:highfive

Very impressive new pieces! I've never seen that Kumik Oh-Dae Su before..looks good, if maybe a bit too much hair.

Its a really great piece, and was around 100USD. I chopped off a bunch of hair. It comes with 2 hairpieces.

Great Great Update and Pic's + Scores, Kubrick, Excellent Posts my Friend

Thank you!

Back