Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

That LOST Jack repaint is simply brilliant. It makes me want to purchase the figure just to send the sculpt for a repaint. Great job!

That LOST Jack repaint is simply brilliant. It makes me want to purchase the figure just to send the sculpt for a repaint. Great job!

And it looks even better in person, I just received it and hell it´s such an awesome repaint. On the box there are pics of the prototype, and the real thing after Kuato´s repaint looks WAY better than the proto pics. I didn´t know that could be possible, had always thought nothing could look better than the actual prototype... but now I see I was wrong :)

The clothes are really toyish though, but I´m sure it´s gonna look great after I buy a new shirt and suit and add some weathering :)

Thanks F&F, you would be the last number 3 to get a repaint of him if you wanted to :)

Thank you Ron :)

Jose thanks buddy for keeping a brother up there hehe.
I will have another update for you guys after the new year, holiday was busier than I thought it would be. So until then guys
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

heres looking at you

Picture_2341.jpg

kuato. still waiting for a reply on that pm i send you

Thanks F&F, you would be the last number 3 to get a repaint of him if you wanted to :)

Thank you Ron :)

Jose thanks buddy for keeping a brother up there hehe.
I will have another update for you guys after the new year, holiday was busier than I thought it would be. So until then guys
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

heres looking at you

Picture_2341.jpg

:horroryou forgot to say "kid" at the end of the phrase.:horror

chris, hope you're well and having a whale of a 2009. i hope you're off the board coz you're off partying somewhere and enjoying your vacation time. just wondering if you got my email, bro. i'm looking forward to seeing some more uber cool stuff from you in 2009!!

Maz, you are right indeed my friend, but the celebration if over now, Time to hit the air brush and brushes and pastels and solvent and all that good stuff again :)
Keith, Bale is done my friend, and I'm waiting to seal up your Joker- the Flat sealer I use all the time has been sold out at the hobby shops here, I hate when that happens. I use Testor's Dullcote so i guess I have to beat out the car kit modelers to it. As soon as I get a hold of more and seal up your Joker pics will be send to you :).
HOpe everyone has had a great start to the new year, I"m planning to work pretty fast before the new semester starts, I just wanna make sure everyone that is getting private commissions and group commissions with me is satisfied.

Maz, you are right indeed my friend, but the celebration if over now, Time to hit the air brush and brushes and pastels and solvent and all that good stuff again :)
Keith, Bale is done my friend, and I'm waiting to seal up your Joker- the Flat sealer I use all the time has been sold out at the hobby shops here, I hate when that happens. I use Testor's Dullcote so i guess I have to beat out the car kit modelers to it. As soon as I get a hold of more and seal up your Joker pics will be send to you :).
HOpe everyone has had a great start to the new year, I"m planning to work pretty fast before the new semester starts, I just wanna make sure everyone that is getting private commissions and group commissions with me is satisfied.
Welcome back!!, my friend please read my e-mails, I send a pm.

Chris ... great news! Thanks for the info. Please post pics of the Bale and Licky Joker when you can. No rush, just curious to see them.

Thanks for all your efforts and I hope you had a Merry Christmas and good holiday season!

Keith

Here is my work :)
Fantastic job!!, my friend I found the head!!, thanks for your advice, you can get more messages your box is full.

Last edited:

Kuato has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Couldn't PM you so I'll put it here!

I was wondering if you'd received all the Joker / Bale heads from Chris. I am supposed to have one of each Joker and two Bales. I haven't paid you for paintups yet. Just wanted to know what kind of schedule you were on for getting to those, how much I owe you and if they're all okay. I am sorry I've been out of touch for so long!

OK ... I'll admit I'm buzzin' a little from the various Captain Morgans at dinner tonight from the hotel lounge, but I'm BUMPING this bad boy thread to the top in the anticipation of Chris getting his flattener and posting some pics of my Licky Joker and Bale scupts. :chew :banana :duff :bounce :rock2

Back