Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Haha, ridiculously good, I like that M., KR was already on the list but decided to have this sculpt done instead of a previous one :) and I only completed it since I was stuck with no paint for the jokers :-(.
Thanks Brant, aw man are you sure you can't see the likeness? haha sure not a 100 percent Fox but I think if medicom put a little more detail in the sculpt it would be There :)

I mean I can tell who it is, but the sculpt just isn't there. Its something totally out of your control though. Medicom just can't do that great of likenesses, but as I said, you improved it 100% and did make it look much more like Jack.

Dude your complexion skills are the very BEST i've ever seen! Very lifelike work my friend! I am SO excited to see what comes out of the Jack Torrence project!

That Jack is insanity!! You're just going from strength to strength...the eyes.....the HAIR....I mean........amazing.

Beutiful paint up Chris :rock:rock....Hey Chris tried to PM you but your box was full.

Brant, I gotcha now :), Thanks Voorhees, i'm excited to. SS thanks man! Reinhardt glad you like it :)
Jose, sorry buddy, space is cleared now, pm away hehe

Chris

kuato how much do u charge per head? and how much to weather some timber boots?

OK guys sorry for the delay,
Here is some quick pics of one of Kahibbi's finished Jokers,

Picture_2300_2_.jpg

Picture_2303.jpg

Wow! Amazing paint job!!

It looks so real it´s scary O___O

You are becoming my fav painter, Chris

Chris the painter, Chris Howes sculptor... Cris myself...

Chriss rock!! lol

OK guys sorry for the delay,
Here is some quick pics of one of Kahibbi's finished Jokers,

Picture_2300_2_.jpg

Picture_2303.jpg

OH YEAH!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana

That is exactly what I was looking for in that sculpt & paint ... simply amazing! You keep getting better and better, if that's possible. Can't wait to see the licky Joker and the Bale.

All I can say is WOW ... and THANKS Chris!!!

Keith

Last edited:

Hey, I'm glad to see your Maximus, your repaint is freakin' awesome, and the boots you've told me are pretty good too.
It was a pleasure too sculpt this armor for you, cheers !

edit : your Jack Sheppard is excellent, completely annihilate the crappy cartoonish paint job of Medicom

Thanks guys!
C.Phan, you did an outstanding job on the armor man! I can't stop looking at it, It is to date my fav. custom , Thanks again/ Medicom is cartoony all the way on their sculpts, but good sculpts

Chris

BUMP..this Thread shouldnt be in page two. Cant wait for more masterpeices. :bow

Back