Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

You got some crazy skills Kuato! So realistic and life-like...

Same here!

Just signed up for one of those, and seeing these excellent samples in this thread is getting me pumped! :chew

Thanks all you guys!! My motivation is through the roof now! :)
More pics soon

Chris

Damn...............
Picture_2169_2_.jpg

:clap :clap :clap

Bumping my homies thread it shouldent be on page two. Can wait for more awsome pics Chris. :rock:rock:rock
Hey Chris after all the Joker commisions are done I was hoping I could sent you my Sideshow Indy Sculpt for you to paint up. That would look awsome.
Keep up the awsome work bro.

My goodness. THAT is incredible.

Yes, Chris C. has really done an incredible job bringing out the best points of my sculpts. He knows what to emphasize in a subtle way to help reveal the likeness. Very sensitive treatment.

That's why I'm so grateful he's willing to work with my multitudinous commissions! :D

I'm going to get him to scream "uncle" yet!

Yes, Chris C. has really done an incredible job bringing out the best points of my sculpts. He knows what to emphasize in a subtle way to help reveal the likeness. Very sensitive treatment.

That's why I'm so grateful he's willing to work with my multitudinous commissions! :D

I'm going to get him to scream "uncle" yet!

I can't wait to see the Alfred, Lucius, and Gordon when you get those sculpted and Chris paints them! Some amazing stuff to come... :naughty

Hello All,
Quick Update, I've finished Brant's second Joker sculpt, I'm looking to shoot pics tomorrow and post them tomorrow night, on to you Jose, You gotta pm coming your way, All pm's will replied by mid day tomorrow, I know my mail box is full, apologies to anyone who has tried to pm me in the last two days.
Snake Sucker- Thanks for the compliment man!
Chris- I'm surprised you haven't said uncle on the commissions LOL, I too am looking forward to more of your sculpts to paint :) just like J-wild has mentioned.

Chris

Chris,

Just tried a PM and your box was full so I thought I'd post here. Where do I fall on the list now? I made payment back in August.

Thanks,

Keith

Last edited:

Hello All,
Quick Update, I've finished Brant's second Joker sculpt, I'm looking to shoot pics tomorrow and post them tomorrow night, on to you Jose, You gotta pm coming your way, All pm's will replied by mid day tomorrow, I know my mail box is full, apologies to anyone who has tried to pm me in the last two days.
Snake Sucker- Thanks for the compliment man!
Chris- I'm surprised you haven't said uncle on the commissions LOL, I too am looking forward to more of your sculpts to paint :) just like J-wild has mentioned.

Chris

:woo Can't wait! :monkey5

Back