Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

I had to post this up. i bought a full custom Jim Kelly figure from someone, and was very unhappy with the paint job. So i asked Kuato to repaint the head for me. Im just waiting for it to be posted out to me, but had to show you a before and after shot. its amazing work.
fantastic communication through out and am blown away by the picture he sent me of the end result. Kuato is a very nice guy to deal with, and i would only ever ask him to do any future paints for me.

Wow, that is quite the transformation….Congrats, vik!

thanks marf. kuato also had to lightly sand away blemishes from the sculpt as it was a bit rough in places. followed by a ace paint job i cant believe its still the same sculpt i sent him. big transformation indeed - dont get no bigger.
im going to be putting this on a hot toys caucasian body, the paint is all matched up, along with a custom yellow suit he wears in enter the dragon its going to look ace next to bruce lee.

kuato also repainted and weathered his trainers for me also. see below pic

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Chris a number of times and what a smashing fella!

As a painter he really is so talented! The best imo

WOW! It's the same head sculpt but they are as different as night and day! Kuato is one talented painter indeed!

ok heres the jim kelly head on the body with custom outfit as worn in enter the dragon. sorry my crappy iphone has not done it any justice. ill try and post better pics soon

ok heres the jim kelly head on the body with custom outfit as worn in enter the dragon. sorry my crappy iphone has not done it any justice. ill try and post better pics soon

Man, that figure comes straight out of a comic book :)

Nicely done.

Eric

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Chris a number of times and what a smashing fella!

As a painter he really is so talented! The best imo

Completely agree Aaron. :exactly:

Chris does such great work and is wonderful to deal with: He repainted my James Dean and as usual, knocked it out of the park: :clap:thud::panic::)

picture.php

61159992.jpg

I haven't talked to him since December, but he's been around, as there have been updates to his album just a few days back...

Just thought Id put up a few recent commission pics, hope the commissioners dont mind :).

Erick Sosa Selene
picture.php

picture.php

Back