Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Awsome paint job Chris. Really missed your paint skills, even better than I rememberd.:clap

Thanks guys :),
Small update,
I have riggs coming along with TA, as well as Jack Burton whom I decided to totally rework, and in the meantime here is a pic of good ol Tommy Lee Jones WIP so far

picture.php

Thanks guys :),
Small update,
I have riggs coming along with TA, as well as Jack Burton whom I decided to totally rework, and in the meantime here is a pic of good ol Tommy Lee Jones WIP so far

picture.php

Thats awesome Chris

I totally see Tommy there

We shall see C.Phan :)

Moving over to painting now, I thought I would show this since I dont think there are any Flint repaints posted yet,
Private Commission trying some new things here
picture.php

with a random beret I had haha
picture.php

Thanks for looking

Thanks for making my Flint look like crap now :lol

:(

You did a fantastic job on that Flint sculpt Kuato.

Wow @ that Flint!

Would definitely make a great Punisher as several people here have mentioned!!!!

Or Nick Fury even. Scar eyebrow is even the correct eye for the eyepatch. I'd really like to see one done up as one now :lol

:(

I need that Tommy Lee and I need you to paint it for me. Thanks.

:lol awesome, I put in alot of passion on TLJ, he is such a great actor with a full list of awesome movies

Thanks for all the great comments guys, when I stripped the factory paint off and began painting it, Maybe it started off as being a Punisher sculpt but made its way to being Flint. even the slicked back hair is totally punisher.

Amazing job on the paint bud and Tommy Lee Jones is just looking phenomenal. I love it.

photo24.jpg

img0074i.jpg

img0078v.jpg

Sorry it has taken so long to get this one together for pics, Kuato. You knocked this one out of the park, and it's up there with sparrow as my favorite paintjobs. Your skills with a brush blow me away. I know you like seeing your finished works on finished bashes, more pics here -> https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47815

Thanks so much :rock

(I've gotta paintmatch that neck :lol)

that tyler is one of the best i've seen! you're a lucky dude, kba.

kuato, haven't heard from you in a while - hope you're well. did you ever offer that jack burton sculpt in the end?

Yeah I would love to see updates too Kuato mate! On the Daniel Craig and Uncharted sculpts :D

that tyler is one of the best i've seen! you're a lucky dude, kba.

I know! I can't thank Chris enough. I love the ingenuity he used in his paintwork to overcome the eyes. That was really the bane of the sculpt, but he managed to really downplay their size. :clap

Beautiful!

Like you say the sculpt is lovely but the problems I have seen painters have with the eyes always put me off and always made me believe Rainman's version was superior

Kudos to Chris he has overcome the eye problem and this really does shine!

Back