Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Styrofoam and box are in great condition, outer brown box looks beat up...hate rhe fact it came broken and soon i will moving out to another state (3 more weeks) and the production manager from gaming heads is out till next week

It feels like a thin layer of fiberglass
Very disappointed , this is my first statue...and comes broken...today im getting spiderman...hope i wont get disappointed like this one

Damn probably shipping company slamming the box
I got the same response have to wait till next week
Mines not damage but won't aligned correctly causing
issue's.

When you align the feet where they suppouse to go...the elbow wont reach the throne rest....or what kind of alignment you have problems with?!

When you align the feet where they suppouse to go...the elbow wont reach the throne rest....or what kind of alignment you have problems with?!

Exactly the issue, which is causing the right shoulder rubbing against the throne causing paint chip
the left blade handle tip is pressed against the throne as well. If it wasn't flexible it would of snapped
Off oh wouldn't be able to display the blades on his back.

The elbow and feet are design to align correctly,
Unfortunately mine doesn't . The feet dangle in air when
Placed on the elbow rest.

Well if he is going to be seated and having blades on his back...i wouldnt say display it cause nobody will be able to see it...leave it on on his feet...thats how i will display it if they replace broken my throne and also will cover the problem with the aligment on this feet

The issue is not the feet oh the blades bud it's
the elbow rest wont align with the rest of the statue
causing issue's. The elbow rest gives you space
so the statue won't rub against the throne and
Space for the blades.

no reason not to display the blades on his back
i just had bad luck and received one that doesn't
aligned properly the way it was design and intended too.

If I recall, his elbow doesn't touch the arm rest in the EX prototype either. It did in the regular though.

Wow...now i see what you are saying...and yes thats a lot of misalignment, now im affraid if they send me a new throne if mine will be seating like yours.

For those of you that ordered 2 years ago, did Gaming Heads charge you more for shipping after their initial quote 2 years ago? Or did they keep the same shipping cost?

For those of you that ordered 2 years ago, did Gaming Heads charge you more for shipping after their initial quote 2 years ago? Or did they keep the same shipping cost?

I pre ordered mine about two years ago. And the quote they gave me for shipping was $400 USD to Australia. So I cancelled the order thinking what a bloody rip off. I pre ordered it with sideshow but they did not supply a shipping quote. Ended up cancelling the order altogether, until recently Gaming Heads are now charging $200 shipping for the Exclusive. So ordered it again. Not so sure if they would have changed the previous shipping quote

I pre ordered mine about two years ago. And the quote they gave me for shipping was $400 USD to Australia. So I cancelled the order thinking what a bloody rip off. I pre ordered it with sideshow but they did not supply a shipping quote. Ended up cancelling the order altogether, until recently Gaming Heads are now charging $200 shipping for the Exclusive. So ordered it again. Not so sure if they would have changed the previous shipping quote

Cool thanks. I had it on order but cancelled. Quote 2 years ago was $65. Quote today is $95.

Cool thanks. I had it on order but cancelled. Quote 2 years ago was $65. Quote today is $95.

I guess they just made estimates up which they should not have done. That's clearly why Sideshow didn't put the shipping amount up even to this day they don't know yet. But I'm thinking with the shipping discount they usually give it will work out ok. On a side note Gaming Heads was charging $355 to ship the standard edition which is baffling

I guess they just made estimates up which they should not have done. That's clearly why Sideshow didn't put the shipping amount up even to this day they don't know yet. But I'm thinking with the shipping discount they usually give it will work out ok. On a side note Gaming Heads was charging $355 to ship the standard edition which is baffling

Who gives a shipping discount? I remember reading a few weeks ago that Gaming Heads made the box too big so their original US carrier wouldn't ship it. They had to instead use a different carrier which raised the price. Or something like that. After seeing quality in hand pics I'm considering getting this again.

Who gives a shipping discount? I remember reading a few weeks ago that Gaming Heads made the box too big so their original US carrier wouldn't ship it. They had to instead use a different carrier which raised the price. Or something like that. After seeing quality in hand pics I'm considering getting this again.

I spoke with a sideshow rep and was informed by them that the discount shipping rate through them is 22% off. Then I took the demensions of a piece im getting through them and it worked out more through the same courier

For anyone living in Australia and getting this piece through Sideshow better cancel asap! I finally got the shipping quote of $917 US. I am not sure if this an error will get in touch with them because that amount is just ridiculous, the point i'm making is shipping estimates were all over the place. So I've cancelled this and bought it from Popcultcha for $899 AU with free shipping

Non Refundable Deposit: $53.00
Subtotal: $529.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping (Est.) $917.00
Grand Total: $1446.99

Haming heads will replace my statue with a new one... sadly i will ha e to destroy i have at home 😔😔😔, such a shame.. its so beautiful and it will hurt me doing that

Back