KOTO's General Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Faramir said:
Hey yeah, that's what the mix-up was. I was wondering how that got into my head.

Well, we can always hope Sideshow changes their mind about Grievous . . .
:rolleyes:

I hope so. I'd take a 1/6 statue if that was the only option.

If they do a Grievous they have to make it FULLY poseable (not in the Mcfarlane sense). All his joints should be moveable. Using 'clicky' ratchet joints would help keep it in poses. Same thing with C-3PO. He should be fully poseable. Even those little things that connect his forearm to his bicep. :D Don't want no damn statues. These are adult collectibles, not for children to play with. So who cares if it's a little fragile.

Sachiel said:
If they do a Grievous they have to make it FULLY poseable (not in the Mcfarlane sense). All his joints should be moveable. Using 'clicky' ratchet joints would help keep it in poses. Same thing with C-3PO. He should be fully poseable. Even those little things that connect his forearm to his bicep. :D Don't want no damn statues. These are adult collectibles, not for children to play with. So who cares if it's a little fragile.

Well, I figure HT was able to do it with Robocop, Make those pistons move on his feet...I think it's the same on the HT Terminator, but I can't verify since I don't have one...so it IS possible to make the pistons that connect C-3PO's arm to forearm poseable...

Indiana Fett said:
Well, I figure HT was able to do it with Robocop, Make those pistons move on his feet...I think it's the same on the HT Terminator, but I can't verify since I don't have one...so it IS possible to make the pistons that connect C-3PO's arm to forearm poseable...

And you think SS will be able to do that??? They havent figured out how to do armour yet so a figure using pistons is light years away. Right now a 1/6 PF-style statue is the best we can hope for.

There's always the chance that Lucasfilm will give Hot Toys the license to make a Grievous if Sideshow can't do it yet.

It's a slim chance but Hot Toys do have the SW license for other items, so it's not totally outside the realm of possibility.

Maybe Medicom could make a Grievous for their RAH line, as they seem to be expanding into PT territory as well as OT.

A Medicom non deformed VCD Grievous is very likely, tho Hot Toys Grievous would be sweet too. I mean look at Koto's Grievous, all it need is ball articulation and you're good to go.

Back