KOTO's General Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amanaman said:
Nice, they even got down Anakin and Obi's sabers on his hands. ILM got really lazy there.

I hate to see the products perpetuating that mistake.

Looks really nice. Koto makes some cool non-human stuff. if I had room in my collection I'd go back and get a couple of pieces that I sold a long time ago.

pickard said:
I hate to see the products perpetuating that mistake.
But if they don't then its not screen accurate. Its a no win situation.

Very nice! This may be a great opportunity to have a 1/6ish scale Grievous to go with the SS figures. Anyone have a pic of a Koto next to a SS 12 incher?

Maybe that will be a good thing; if Obi-Wan is 1:7 scale and Grievous is a bit smaller than he might actually be in 1:6 scale, meaning he's be perfect for the Sideshow figures! Cool!

Captain Faramir said:
Maybe that will be a good thing; if Obi-Wan is 1:7 scale and Grievous is a bit smaller than he might actually be in 1:6 scale, meaning he's be perfect for the Sideshow figures! Cool!

If grievous is smaller then he'd be 1/8....:rolleyes:

There is also a forced perspective in the photos. Obi is closer to the camera, so he will naturally look bigger. Yes I would like to see a standard, more or less upright Koto next to a SSC figure.

Also, that pose for Obi is, although film accurate, dumb for saber fighting. With an unprotected arm sticking waaaay out there, it is really easy to loose fingers, hands, etc :)

Captain Faramir said:

1:7 is smaller than 1:6 scale... so in this case Grievous will most likely be too small for the Sideshow offerings. Might actually be nice with the Medicom figures since he'd be a bit closer to them.

galactiboy said:
1:7 is smaller than 1:6 scale... so in this case Grievous will most likely be too small for the Sideshow offerings. Might actually be nice with the Medicom figures since he'd be a bit closer to them.

Oh. Rats. Well now that you all know I can't get my fractions straight, I'm gonna say that's really depressing; all this time I thought the Koto pieces were larger than the 1:6 pieces. That's too bad.

Hey yeah, that's what the mix-up was. I was wondering how that got into my head.

Well, we can always hope Sideshow changes their mind about Grievous . . .
:rolleyes:

Back