Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost:

If I remember right I believe he mentioned he was going to focus on two things (1) putting out kits from his prototype z company. He didn't mention any specifics about scale or licensing however right now I know he has the green light to release 1/6 scale street fighter kits as he's put out sagat already. (2) teaching which I think any master at their craft should do to pass along the skills to the new up and coming talent.

Unless there is a separate line between 1/4 scale marvel license and 1/4 scale marvel kits it's probably going to be a long time before we get to see that type of work from him although I'll keep :pray:

I believe that I read somewhere that Erick said he may not do a Marvel or DC license for his new company Prototype Z. However, he's asking his fans for suggestions on new licenses he can acquire aside from Street Fighter.

I believe that I read somewhere that Erick said he may not do a Marvel or DC license for his new company Prototype Z. However, he's asking his fans for suggestions on new licenses he can acquire aside from Street Fighter.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure no matter what line he picks up he'll be successful doing it.

Berserk!! I'd kill for some Berserk statues.

You need to tell Erick about your suggestions. :) He likes to hear what his fans think.

You need to tell Erick about your suggestions. :) He likes to hear what his fans think.

I have. He has stated on SF his desire on doing so also. In fact, a couple of years back he did a prototype of Panthro and the head of Lion-O that were sick!!! Let me see if I can find them and post them here. :)

Here is Lion-O head:

Here's what she and I agreed on in the end :p
I know he still looks real bad, but once I take him to wax I will tweak him.
BTW if completed this will be true 1/6th, maybe 12 inches or so... it is based on the art from the intro which clearly had better quality than the actual cartoon... it is a bit more anime-ish...
Thanks for looking,
-Erick

Has anyone purchased this piece directly from Koto's website? I know they said July 15th to the end of the month but I still have gotten no email as far as shipping or anything. Have any of yall gotten your piece or a notification who order directly from them?

Has anyone purchased this piece directly from Koto's website? I know they said July 15th to the end of the month but I still have gotten no email as far as shipping or anything. Have any of yall gotten your piece or a notification who order directly from them?

I ordered mine from amazon, called and they still have no idea. Everyone seems to be clueless regarding info on this piece:gah:

I think I saw on FB that Koto was going to have them at SDCC, so my guess is they will ship out soon after.

I think I saw on FB that Koto was going to have them at SDCC, so my guess is they will ship out soon after.

Well now that would make sense. Now I guess waiting one more week wont hurt anymore as long as I've been waiting for this piece :slap

I ordered mine from Sci-Fi Genre's website and it says there that they expect this to be released on 8/28/2013.

Venom has been on sale in toy shops here in Hong Kong for the past month, but stock is very limited.

Back