Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erick Sosa. $185

Close. It was Erick but retail for this piece was actually $209.99 not $185. However, when it was released many went for under retail. Now.....not so much. $300 seems to be the starting point for this piece in the aftermarket.

Oh yeah, it's delayed I called Koto and they actually emailed me. Mid/late July

I preordered mine from Most Wanted Collectibles and they have an estimated shipping date for each item on their website. They seem to be updated on the Koto Venom's shipping date since they changed the expected shipping date from 6/28/13 to 7/31/13, which is in line with what Koto told you.

They also have very reasonable prices so if anyone is interested here's the link:

https://www.mostwantedcollectibles.com/amazing-spiderman-venom-unbound-fine-art-statue-p-3209.html

Close. It was Erick but retail for this piece was actually $209.99 not $185. However, when it was released many went for under retail. Now.....not so much. $300 seems to be the starting point for this piece in the aftermarket.

Hey, at least I spelled Erick right. :monkey3

I bought mine for way over $300 :slap

I see them going for over 350 now (easily) :)

I got mine for around $350 so you're making me feel better. :) However, I bought mine fairly recently since I am a relatively new collector and wasn't looking at Koto's releases when this was released. I still think it's worth the $$ since it looks really good.

Is these limited to a ES? Ah well these things we don't care about ES like we do with SS. Lol but I am curious, same as the spiderman unleashed any ES? Seems like venom is going for 160.00? Is that a good price for this?

Is these limited to a ES? Ah well these things we don't care about ES like we do with SS. Lol but I am curious, same as the spiderman unleashed any ES? Seems like venom is going for 160.00? Is that a good price for this?

Spidey has an ES of 1900. We won't know the ES of Venom until he's released. Unlike Sideshow, Koto & Bowen will not reveal their ES before release. However, there will be an ES on Venom for sure. Also, you do know that these are only 1/6 scale right? Koto doesn't make 1/4 pieces. I only ask because you have stated on numerous occasions that you only collect 1/4 scale pieces. This piece will look very small next to a 1/4 collection.

Retail for Venom is $209.99 so if you can pick him up for $160, I'd say that is an excellent price.

Spidey has an ES of 1900. We won't know the ES of Venom until he's released. Unlike Sideshow, Koto & Bowen will not reveal their ES before release. However, there will be an ES on Venom for sure. Also, you do know that these are only 1/6 scale right? Koto doesn't make 1/4 pieces. I only ask because you have stated on numerous occasions that you only collect 1/4 scale pieces. This piece will look very small next to a 1/4 collection.

Retail for Venom is $209.99 so if you can pick him up for $160, I'd say that is an excellent price.

Thanks bro, yes I used to only collect 1/4 scale but since I've had it with SS cs now I collect all sizes to fill the void. But I thought these was 1/7 lime the Bishoujo at 1/7 at least. Since they are only 1/6 I might hold off. Thanks for the info :)

Thanks bro, yes I used to only collect 1/4 scale but since I've had it with SS cs now I collect all sizes to fill the void. But I thought these was 1/7 lime the Bishoujo at 1/7 at least. Since they are only 1/6 I might hold off. Thanks for the info :)

Am i missing something? 1/6 is larger than 1/7.

25132857.jpg

:slap oops! Oh wow! Sorry forgot 1/6 is bigger. Oh now I must get these then. :lol the hunt continues for spidey unleashed. Thanks for clearing it up. 1/6 is perfect!

For me, 1/6 is a good scale to collect because you can have more statues since they take up less space. They generally cost less too if you pre-order them compared to the larger scales.

For me, 1/6 is a good scale to collect because you can have more statues since they take up less space. They generally cost less too if you pre-order them compared to the larger scales.

And the details are so much better. Now the paint is a different story but I personally think Erick is putting out overall the best quality statues and I'm now on board.

Back