Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe man I cant wait. Im actually getting tired of waiting for this piece. Koto had no problem taking the funds from the account right away but I think a update is in order just to make sure they still plan on shipping them out and not keeping them to themselves, just because of the simple fact that this piece looks Amazing I can only imagine in person. Spidey looks so lonely though :gah:

I contact Kotobukiya directly with an email and they stated that there has been a delay and that this piece will not ship out to mid-late July unfortunately. So much for June

I contact Kotobukiya directly with an email and they stated that there has been a delay and that this piece will not ship out to mid-late July unfortunately. So much for June

What!!!!! Noooooooo, seriously? Why would it get pushed back? It seems like I've been waiting for this guy for way to long now.

You must not collect much from Sideshow or Hot Toys :lol

I know :slap my bad just way to anxious, it's weird cause I talked to amazon and they said they have them in stock. But! They can't ship it until release date, which they have no idea what it is.

I know :slap my bad just way to anxious, it's weird cause I talked to amazon and they said they have them in stock. But! They can't ship it until release date, which they have no idea what it is.

That's BS. Amazon is full of shart IMO. They show stuff in stock before it's even released? WTF?

Even though it seems delayed now, at least when it comes to Koto and their fine art statues, you can bet that it won't come to you looking like total ****. Unlike one company I know of.

I'm actually happy about the delay because I've got too many preorders and I'm running out of space in my apartment.

However, I'm still looking forward to this statue and it will definitely look great when displayed together with my Kotobukiya Spiderman Fine Art statue.

Even though it seems delayed now, at least when it comes to Koto and their fine art statues, you can bet that it won't come to you looking like total ****. Unlike one company I know of.

I don't know. The Cyclops looked like ***, IMO.

I'm actually happy about the delay because I've got too many preorders and I'm running out of space in my apartment.

However, I'm still looking forward to this statue and it will definitely look great when displayed together with my Kotobukiya Spiderman Fine Art statue.

Yea Im still sad due to the how LONG we have been waiting for this thing but I guess its cool that it will come right around the same window as my HT Scar Predator. Just glad Venom's paid off already and one payment to go on Scar. :yess:

525978_545721215444279_1477098652_n.jpg

644118_545721292110938_335675674_n.jpg

578948_545721422110925_1623870141_n.jpg

18602_545721535444247_1986596553_n.jpg

602504_545722098777524_2020691918_n.jpg

427968_545722215444179_1062264831_n.jpg

Wow these two looks so nice! I might go get them! Is both still for sale at retail?

You can still pre-order Venom but, I don't know if there are any Spiderman statues still being sold at retail. Aftermarket they've gone up to around $300 but its been like that for some time now.

I would especially be interested in Carnage. This was from a Kotobukiya rep (Gonk) from sf:

A little known fact - our original plan was to offer Carnage with Spider-Man and Venom and base it off the Maximum Carnage storyline ... so anything is possible as our line expands!

You can still pre-order Venom but, I don't know if there are any Spiderman statues still being sold at retail. Aftermarket they've gone up to around $300 but its been like that for some time now.

Who sculpted these? What was spiders retail price? Thanks

Back