Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Akira, make sure you email them about the shipping because it is supposed to be free. I got charged for it as well and sent them an email about it. I probably won't hear back until tomorrow but they said that piece was eligible for it. That should save you ~$20. Just a heads up

AwesomeGood Looking Out!
Akira, make sure you email them about the shipping because it is supposed to be free. I got charged for it as well and sent them an email about it. I probably won't hear back until tomorrow but they said that piece was eligible for it. That should save you ~$20. Just a heads up

I Just Got An Email From Them Apologizing For The Shipping Calculation And That My Order Wiuld Be Deducted $20.95! I See EE Is A Stand Up busiNess. Makes For 200 Shipped Is A Steal...Thanks Again For The Looking Out For A Fellow Collecter, Its Much Appreciated!

I Just Got An Email From Them Apologizing For The Shipping Calculation And That My Order Wiuld Be Deducted $20.95! I See EE Is A Stand Up busiNess. Makes For 200 Shipped Is A Steal...Thanks Again For The Looking Out For A Fellow Collecter, Its Much Appreciated!

I got that email too and then a follow up email saying:

Thank you for your e-mail.

Thank you fpr letting us know you did not receive the Free shipping discount for order number 6149792. Unfortunately this promotion is on selected in stock and new pre-ordered items valued at $99.00 or more and item number DC0146 does not qualify as one of those items listed. Please feel free to contact us at any time with new issues as they arise.Thank you and we hope to hear from you again.

Sincerely,

So I'm a bit confused now.

Thank you fpr letting us know you did not receive the Free shipping discount for order number 6149792. Unfortunately this promotion is on selected in stock and new pre-ordered items valued at $99.00 or more and item number DC0146 does not qualify as one of those items listed. Please feel free to contact us at any time with new issues as they arise.Thank you and we hope to hear from you again.

Sincerely,

Weird :dunno. Maybe they didn't realize the backlash on pre-orders that was coming their way, and now they are trying to bank on it. Regardless of the shipping cost, it is still a terrific deal, if you ask me. :)

NP man. Lots of people on here helped me so I'm just glad I can help out others as well :D

Sincerely,

My item number was DC01496. Maybe they looked up the wrong order number or something. Also, I'm not sure which email you used but, try contacting:

[email protected]

he is the one who helped me with this problem. I'm sure he will be more than happy to help.

Sincerely,

I got the same reply. Looks like the free shipping is only on some items, primarily instock merchandise. Kind of confusing honestly.

Anyone know when this is due to release? I have it ordered through my comic store, but I still haven't heard anything from them on it.

Anyone know when this is due to release? I have it ordered through my comic store, but I still haven't heard anything from them on it.

I wanted to ask the same thing. I have ordered this one through Koto direct site so I should hopefully be one of the first to have the set complete. I cant wait for this piece it is definitely one I'm looking forward too for sure. :panic:

On amazon is says in stock [ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AAO4H7I/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1372154069&sr=8-2&pi=SL75[/ame]

1001062_10151526126397825_1725494798_n.jpg

already released at HK/JP
look amazing!!!

can't wait to get this!

I would kill to have koto start producing 1/4 scale statues. They would give SS a run for their money.

Back