Kotobukiya Star Wars Bishoujo Statues (Mara Jade pg 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya Star Wars Bishoujo Statues

So apparently Kotobukiya is required to make these "kits" -- Jaina connects at her torso.

Could be cool for future SW Bishoujos for switch out arms/weapons, etc.

The Koto rep over at statueforum said we should have some news on the Star Wars Bishoujo front this week at Comic Con. Hopefully we will finally see the Mara Jade bishoujo (and not just concept art) and an announcement/concept art of the next one. I'm personally hoping for Leia, Padme, Aayla or Darth Talon. :D

Hope someone going can get a few pics for us.

The Koto rep over at statueforum said we should have some news on the Star Wars Bishoujo front this week at Comic Con. Hopefully we will finally see the Mara Jade bishoujo (and not just concept art) and an announcement/concept art of the next one. I'm personally hoping for Leia, Padme, Aayla or Darth Talon. :D

SWEET! :yess:

Where's The Josh?!? He needs to take and post pics of these if they're there ASAP! :lecture :D

1002122_682189721797427_1603157556_n.jpg
mara jade bishoujo art!!! Love it!!!

A koto rep confirmed that the sculpt for Mara Jade isn't ready to be shown yet... bummer. Hopefully we get another announcement this week though.

I think they're off to a good start. Not great, but good. If they bring out Leia, Padme and Oola they could get a good bit of attention. I think Winter would fit in this line as well.

Back