Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No board members looking to pick this one up? I'm sure you'd find a buyer if you listed it here...it's a pretty highly regarded piece.

Probably will try. Was in a hurry to get it sold since we needed the cash quickly and sometimes as evil as ebay is, it is a little faster than here.

It is really hard to choose between those two. They are the best in the 1/4 scale if you ask me (The comiquette is still the best of all). Although I like the staking pose of the Bowen, I prefer the stance of the Koto. Plus the fact that it has the McFarlane/Larsen/Bagley vibe written all over and Sosa (my favorite artist) sculpted it. :)

You nailed it JPsarri. The Venom comiquette is a real monster. The product page says based on art from Ariel Olivetti, but I also see some Sam Kieth influence.

I swear I'm jinxed. Had my Spidey on ebay twice and I've had two buyers in a row ask to back out of the transaction. The first guy I should have nailed with an unpaid item since I didn't buy his excuse at all. Sucks that ebay isn't harder on these guys than they are.

Sorry about the venting. Back on topic....great statue, one of my favorites...wish I wasn't needing to sell him. Anyone picking this one up will be very happy.

I'm curious, did these buyers have low feedback scores? I report suspicious activity whenever possible, but who knows if those electronic forms reach anybody. Maybe eBay uses them to pacify people like me, while directing the messages to some virtual bone-yard! :lol

I swear I'm jinxed. Had my Spidey on ebay twice and I've had two buyers in a row ask to back out of the transaction. The first guy I should have nailed with an unpaid item since I didn't buy his excuse at all. Sucks that ebay isn't harder on these guys than they are.

Sorry about the venting. Back on topic....great statue, one of my favorites...wish I wasn't needing to sell him. Anyone picking this one up will be very happy.

How much were you selling for? I've probably seen your listings lol if you've posted it within the last two months. I bought one for $360 recently through a guy I convinced to skip ebay and straight to paypal. (not gift ofc)

Too bad I didn't join this forum earlier or else we probably could have made a deal.

Hulk-Spidey01.jpg

guys please help me! that spiderman statue is just amazing! i need to have one asap!!! lol anyone selling???

EDIT:

finally scored one! wooohoooo

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum I was just wondering if anyone would have one of these Spider-Man Statues for sale? Thanks for the time!

Couldn't resit anymore and finally picked this guy up even if the scale is wrong for me he is otherwise perfect.

Agreed! Sosa just nailed this piece. It's incredibly dynamic looking.

It was your posts to me a couple of years ago that convinced me to finally pick this guy up! I'm so happy with him and think he's the best Spidey ever made. Now thinking of collecting more of these Kotobukia 1/6 statues and just making a seperate display away from my 1/4. Wolverine (Yellow) is top of my list. Also love Juggernaut and a few others.

I did notice the web on the right arm falls out very easily and the hands have a "rough" type of paint wash to them. I don't know if mine is defective or not. Wish i took pics of that before i had to box him back up but i did take these 2.

Glad to see my posts gave you a little nudge in picking him up. He's a great piece. I wouldn't worry too much about the web or the hands. Most pieces have that issue because of the ink wash they used. As for the web, try seeing if there's a little debris in the hole where the web attaches. You can gently use a toothpick to clear the hole out. My web is a little loose to but it stays in there fairly well. I've had him on display since he's been released and it never once fell out. Just kick back and enjoy the piece. Based on your pics, the statue looks really good.

Back