Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a new one for $295 shipped and imported. That's a good price for me. I don't know what the retail for this was but assuming it was $185 as with the upcoming Venom, I would've paid just over $300 for it new with shipping and import taxes so it's actually a little bit cheaper for me anyway. :)

Amazing statue, love the dynamic pose. I'm missing a Spider-man piece in my collection at the moment. The SS comiquette is too expensive now (although I absolutely LOVE that one, even with its paint flaws) and I'm just waiting to see the (hopefully) PF/comi that SS have in the works now. This one will fill that gap, and more so. Even though I mostly collect 1/4 or some 1/5, this is so beautiful I will definitely be keeping it even after a new PF/comiquette is realeased.

Just got a new one for $295 shipped and imported. That's a good price for me. I don't know what the retail for this was but assuming it was $185 as with the upcoming Venom, I would've paid just over $300 for it new with shipping and import taxes so it's actually a little bit cheaper for me anyway. :)

Amazing statue, love the dynamic pose. I'm missing a Spider-man piece in my collection at the moment. The SS comiquette is too expensive now (although I absolutely LOVE that one, even with its paint flaws) and I'm just waiting to see the (hopefully) PF/comi that SS have in the works now. This one will fill that gap, and more so. Even though I mostly collect 1/4 or some 1/5, this is so beautiful I will definitely be keeping it even after a new PF/comiquette is realeased.

From where?

That's a very good price. Retail on this piece is $209.99 so you made out very well.

$229.95 Shipped on Amazon. Only 2 remaining.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Kotobukiya-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-Unleashed/dp/B007N6Z0SQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_t_3[/ame]

I nearly bought this today but decided not to as I should really be savin my money for until I find work. Man it's hard go on these boards while trying to save my money :lol

Back