Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the Koto Magneto and it's a work of art, the pose is great and the paint app is flawless, also the detail is just fantastic. As for Koto being a poor man's SS, have you seen SS QC lately?

Don't get me wrong i'm not a Koto or nothing person, it's just that i have SS, BD, HT, Palisades and Koto statues and figs, and Koto are up there. BTW can't wait 'till this Spidey is available, it rocks.

Man I really want this Spidey. I live in Canada does anyone have some info on getting koto pieces here or a website I can order this from. I went to the koto website but could 't find it. What's its release date? Thanks guys. My apologize if this info was in the thread earlier tried to skim it buy theres a few pages already.

I agree that very few Spidey statues are worth a damn.
For me the only comic that's worth it is the Comiquette. I also love the movie version of Spiderman in black.

This one looks nice though, I'm just not sure I'm a fan of very defined muscles on Spidey.

This statue pose is awesome. Will be my first koto figure, aldy pre-ordered. Fingers crossed :)

Koto Spidey has shipped, the paint job on mine came out really well, I'm really happy with this purchase. Here's some close shots as well as size comparison pics.

dscn2244wv.jpg

dscn2257d.jpg

dscn2254zn.jpg

dscn2250p.jpg

dscn2251lr.jpg

dscn2252j.jpg

dscn2253n.jpg

dscn2249l.jpg

-

Last edited:
How are the black lines over the red parts of his costume, theokan? In earlier pics, it was just horrendous. Is the actual piece better than the images where it looked like free-hand sharpie lines drawn in?

It may vary between pieces, but the lines on mine turns out as good as one can hope for in a mass produced Spidey statue. The black ink is right on top of the line crevices throughout the entire piece. I think some areas may have been done with a black wash instead of a marker, I can sort of tell by a very slight dark residual in some of the red areas that was left behind after they wipe the wash of black ink. The lines themselves came out super clean and even though so I'm glad they choose to do that instead.

Though I think not all of them are perfect, some told me the lines on their Koto Spidey are not as even as the ones on mine. It's kind of the same scenario with the Sideshow Spiderman Comiquette I think, each individual piece is gonna vary when it comes to the lines on Spiderman's costume.

-

Is he attached at the right hip? Wish the web was more translucent. But the sculpt and pose are great.

Back