Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is AWESOME, I saw this guy at the LCS, and I was totally impressed with the quality of it. Some of the lines were just little off around the nuckles. I would be all over this if it were 1/4 scale.

I love the flow of this piece but why did they have to go so overboard on muscle definition???

I agree as well. I don't mind classic Spidey, but BD just hasn't nailed it for me. Maybe I have to see the latest action Spidey in order to get a real view on it, but I'm with you...it just doesn't make me push the "buy it now" button at first glance. Usually I can tell by first glance if I'm going to buy or not, but when you have to take second, third, fourth, etc. glances at it to convince yourself...it usually isn't one for you. For now I have this Spidey, but I can't wait for Erick's masterpiece!:

DSC01794.jpg

DSC01790.jpg
Those pieces are awesome.who makes them?

The only Spidey and Venom statues I own. To me they are definitive versions of the 2 characters until I find some I like more these are it.
I never have more than 1 statue of the same character. Saves space that way:lol

IMG_0060.jpg

Broke down and snagged this from the LCS. Gotta say it puts a smile on my face everytime I walk past it. Amazing pose and a great paint app. Wish it was 1/4 scale.

If this was 1/4 scale it would be grail. Also would be absolely tremendous. I think it's smaller than 1/6th. I own it. If spider-man was standing he would definitly not be 12 inches. This statue would be, idk, ~3 feet tall 1/4 scale. It would be legendary, well...then it'd have to be bigger probably 6 1/2 feet tall. You'd have to wheel it into your house. Btw. I'd like to see a legendary scale box

Back