Kotobukiya Rogue DRS Fine Art Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging this up as I decided to PO this to go along with my Magneto vs Sentinel dio. There's just something about this piece that is really attracting me towards it. I really think this could turn out to be one of the best Rogue representations yet and I don't even collect 1/6 scale statues.

Maybe it's just because I want a nice companion for Magneto and the Sentinel, but I'm really digging this right now and I just felt compelled last night to start looking this up to possibly order.

Today, I ordered :lol

Congrats! I hadn't thought of that pairing, but Magneto and Rogue do have a comic book history. Makes sense! And visually should look great together.

Got mine today! Very happy with the way it came out!

image.jpg

I got mine last week. Nice statue with better than average paint application. She goes really well with the rest of my X-Men

Attachments

• IMG_20151216_092708.jpg
    IMG_20151216_092708.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20151216_092836.jpg
    IMG_20151216_092836.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 126
I got mine last month and she is the best rogue in this outfit in 1/6. Very happy with her and she fits in with the other koto or bowens perfectly. I def recommend if you want a 90s rogue for your x-men collection

Still waiting for mine. Pre-ordered back in November, so I'm hoping they'll be fulfilling the remaining orders this month :)

Back