Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!! Just saw.. SOOO EXCITED! I love the concept art, I hope the sculpt doesn't disappoint!

YAY YAY YAAAAAAAY!!!! so ordered. Glad they did classic

Jubilee is no longer a dream. It's about to come true ! Yaaaaaay !!

:panic:

1393680_732844313398634_694878760_n.jpg

Damn! Me bought!!!! This shall be mine! She looks cute and great pose, face, etc. Finally more good marvels!

I've got some of the Marvel bishoujos (and the other ones at the booth, Street Fighter, etc..) in this video -

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63A4cTs3h3E[/ame]

If anyone has requests for anything else, let me know!

I'm in, I love this pose! Any idea when it's coming out?

According to the Koto booth @ NYCC 2013 - May 2014!

I have been waiting for her as well. Part of me wish that she is in a more dynamic jumping pose of something. This squatting pose is more appropriate for Spidey than her...IMO.

She will come with 2 interchangeable faces, one with the mask on, the other without. I would probably leave mine with the mask on all the time.

They have an unpainted prototype but I have to see a painted proto to decide. I hope they make her wing with transparent/translucent plastic.

Last edited:
Here are the photos of the unpainted proto. I love the sculpt, they said the base will change and have webbing on it. I love the fact they are including a mask-less face. :)

q8MvTI4.jpg

Spider-Woman Bishoujo Statue Prototype Blowout!

NYCC unpainted prototype pictures, featuring the unmasked face:
98z0.jpg

2u4e.jpg

ix0x.jpg

wa7h.jpg

3j85.jpg

tuu1.jpg

k6dq.jpg

qsfk.jpg

Kotobukiya panel announcement of May 2014 release date:
0mgt.jpg

Panel prototype picture featuring masked face and temporary stand design:
l865.jpg

Courtesy of Plastikitty

I think it will get much much hotter once they paint her and show off her backside. At first, I don't like this pose, but it's been growing on me...Can't wait until the painted prototype and can't wait until May...

Back