Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Thor and Loki ones the best as well. The color choices are actually pretty nice. Very different.

No matter which head sculpt you go with, Kotobukiya have made another outstanding statue here! This Bishoujo Thor is gorgeous! Can't wait to get the Loki now! :)

Joinb.jpg

Only thing I wish was that they provided the mask as a separate piece without the lower face. That way she could hold perhaps hold the mask, or have it lying on the base. But either way, this is a fantastic addition to the Bishoujo line.

I like these pieces and this line a lot. Nice review, kool.

Great review!

The headsculpt and pose are amazing.

Thanks for checking out the review guys! Yeah, this new Thor is pretty awesome. Looking forward to the Loki soon.

I wonder if they'll decide to do a weird lady version of Iron Man and Captain America? That would pretty much make me go back and get She-Hulk to complete a female version of the Bishoujo Avengers lol!!

Thanks for checking out the review guys! Yeah, this new Thor is pretty awesome. Looking forward to the Loki soon.

I wonder if they'll decide to do a weird lady version of Iron Man and Captain America? That would pretty much make me go back and get She-Hulk to complete a female version of the Bishoujo Avengers lol!!

I'd definitely like to see a Riri Williams Iron Man.

Back