Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are so damn addicting. I prefer the masked Gwen profile. Not that thrilled about the exposed foot peg on the base. Bring on the Fem Thor and Loki!:clap

I'm super excited for Jane FosThor and Lady Loki

I hope they show the actual art work at Toy Fair this weekend

Here's the full art reveal. I love it.

12710917_1276270802389313_5980003059971973659_o.jpg

Just decided to order my first 2 bishoujo statues, the She-Hulk and Spider Woman, looking forward to their arrival!

Been thinking of collecting this line for a while. Previously I've pretty much only been collecting Hot Toys, and a few movie props and life size busts but I've recently bought a couple of Kotobukiya Art FX-J statues of Asuna from Sword art online and Mikasa from Attack on Titan and I really love them, so thought I'd go for it with the Bishoujos!

Just decided to order my first 2 bishoujo statues, the She-Hulk and Spider Woman, looking forward to their arrival!

Been thinking of collecting this line for a while. Previously I've pretty much only been collecting Hot Toys, and a few movie props and life size busts but I've recently bought a couple of Kotobukiya Art FX-J statues of Asuna from Sword art online and Mikasa from Attack on Titan and I really love them, so thought I'd go for it with the Bishoujos!

Good choice. :) I started collecting statues in 2011 because of the Bishoujo line, and I still love them to death.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'm going to have to part with the majority of my collection. If anyone is interested in some rare Bishoujo statues, please contact me. Forum members get top priority.

I have Rogue, Emma (SDCC ex), Batgirl (black), Jean, Huntress, Storm, and X-Force Psylocke for sale.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'm going to have to part with the majority of my collection. If anyone is interested in some rare Bishoujo statues, please contact me. Forum members get top priority.

I have Rogue, Emma (SDCC ex), Batgirl (black), Jean, Huntress, Storm, and X-Force Psylocke for sale.

Did u get my message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You honestly won't be disappointed! And I agree on them being addictive - onto 18 myself [emoji2]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You honestly won't be disappointed! And I agree on them being addictive - onto 18 myself [emoji2]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

im hesitant to buy one of these in case i get hooked - there's a lot to collect !!

Very addicting and very expensive for the older ones, they range in the $200+..... I sold my Catwoman Bishoujo for $300

im not surprised about catwoman - just looked at that online and its a fantastic statue, beautiful sexy figure and love the base -
wish i owned it !!

Back