• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kotobukiya Joker | DC Aardman | Medicom Nightmare Before Christmas | Corpse Bride +++

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Hot Toys Thor Helmet

For Sale or Trade:

Kato's 1/6 Custom Heath Ledger Joker Shirt.
$95 shipped via Express Mail.

OR, will Trade it for:

Two (2) Hot Toys Advanced TrueTypes/TTM-16 (don't need original packaging, head, feet, and thigh attachments)

or

Hot Toys Rango (single, not the Priscilla combo one)

The Best 1/6 Custom Joker Shirt you will find! Got it for $130. Brand New/Never been out of the plastic bag. Will send it via Express Mail with online tracking.

IMG_2556.jpg

How the shirt looks:

From Kato's Joker outfit thread:

CIMG2521.jpg

From ShortRound's Awesome Collection!

IMG_2212.jpg

For Sale or Trade:

I have a BN/Never Displayed Mark IV which I'd like to trade for an incomplete Mark II Armour Unleashed Version.

PM me in case anyone's interested and we can talk further.

Details/Condition:

~ Opened but Never Displayed
~ Batteries removed (for the fear they might leak/explode)
~ Does not include: Tony Stark head, Shades, Doughnut Box and Doughnut
~ Though he has always stayed in the box, I noticed that the speedos have started fading. Haven't done anything with it. In case you've been following this thread, it is not very uncommon and there are several ways to fix it

Now, what I do not need from Mark II AUV

~ The Table
~ Don Cheadle headsculpt with helmet
~ Opened/empty helmet
~ Mech Test Boots and the Leg supports

• I am in Asia and will ship him via Registered/Express Mail. Would require a similar shipping. Registered/USPS Priority (or equivalent outside US)
  • In case someone would like to purchase him, we can talk (Got some requests, would like to mention that a Trade with Mark II AUV is my priority. The shipping is quite high. In case I am unable to find someone who is willing for a trade, will get in touch with people who have contacted me.)
  • More pics on page# 10/post# 97

IMG_2724.jpg

I am based in Asia. I have 2+ve feedback in the old Feedback Thread. Have 100+ve on eBay as well. :wave

Last edited:
Back