• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kotobukiya Joker | DC Aardman | Medicom Nightmare Before Christmas | Corpse Bride +++

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTT: HT Bat Begins Toy Fair:Gauntlets+Belt for TakBat Gauntlets (will pay shippin

Bro do as I said, or you can do another trick. Something I did with my NECA Police Station assault figure's matte sunglasses.

Take the gauntlets and give them a nice coat of nail gloss. let it dry and viola, you have your Takara gauntlet like sheen...

Re: WTT: HT Bat Begins Toy Fair:Gauntlets+Belt for TakBat Gauntlets (will pay shippin

Thanks for the persuasion buddy :) More than the sheen, I like the way Tak's gauntlets are not too bulky and the way they're curved. Anyways, since there's no one coming to the rescue, I shall take the gloss call.

Re: WTB: Hot Toys DX06 Jack Sparrow

Why not buy it off BBTS? they ship Express Mail International and are very good. I get all my stuff from them most of the time... Although the only HT I bought off them was the Harvey Dent/Two Face for $99 + shipping from the used/vintage section

Re: WTB: Medicom TDK Batman BELT ONLY (2008)

3) Mark II Armour Unleashed Version

Should be BN/Never Displayed. Do not need the following items

~ Table
~ Don Cheadle headsculpt with helmet
~ Opened/empty helmet
~ Mech Test Boots and the Leg supports

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Medicom TDK Batman (2008) BELT ONLY

Why do you suddenly want the medi belt? Whats better about it?

Back