Kotobukiya? Ice-Man Statue for Danger Room Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Erick Sosa shared this image through his facebook page! I guess it is for Kotobukiya...

10930133_1020879664596084_8001856222160613111_o.jpg

Looks pretty good. I'm just hoping Koto gives us a classic FF lineup soon. I have the Bowen museum Torch and Thing statues but I don't have Reed and Sue because the look so dated and frumpy. I'd love to see what Koto can do with the FF. At the very least I'd pick up Reed and Sue and mix them in with my BD pieces. I did that with the Koto Magneto and Spidey. They fit right in with my other BD pieces.

This is not official, yet. Right?

I believe we are still waiting on an announcement.

What happened with this statue? I heard it mentioned in 2013 and again in this thread from early 2015. Is there any new info about it?

It was never officially announced. That image was just Erick working on a potential concept. It's not even clear what the future of the Danger Room Sessions line is now that Marvel is cracking down on new X-Men and FF merchandise.

It's a pity. I think Iceman would've been next in the Danger Room series.

Dang! That would be tough to be as talented as Erick and have your hands tied on projects that you'd really enjoy producing. I say, let him make every statue he possibly can!

Back