Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If more good ones pop up, I might still want to get it. Or if it gets a generous discount somewhere, I might get it 'as is'. Why, in general, does wonky eye paint seem to happen more often on statues than it does figures?

That sucks but the good news is I'm sure all 4000 haven't been produced so maybe if we contact the right people at Koto, something can be done about the latter. Maybe? I don't have a Hulk and I want a Hulk.

I knew koto quality was going to be horrible. Ever since I bought my first koto piece from the 2008 Hulk movie I knew this company would just pump or sub-standard statues. This is a definite pass.

Chris

I can understand people's frustrations because when you shell out your own hard earned $ you get picky. That eye thing is an issue. But I can also see some great things about it and I think the "I only go with this company" while valid to some degrees, is also a loyalty thing as well. Every company has their issues with "the perfect statue" or fig. I've seen flaws with all of them.

I can understand people's frustrations because when you shell out your own hard earned $ you get picky. That eye thing is an issue. But I can also see some great things about it and I think the "I only go with this company" while valid to some degrees, is also a loyalty thing as well. Every company has their issues with "the perfect statue" or fig. I've seen flaws with all of them.

I think the lazy eye is the deal-breaker for me. The rest looks great. So pretty much this Hulk is a buttaface.

You got it! For some, "fanboyism" is a lifestyle.:monkey5

Mine comes in today...I'll post some pics and see how it stacks up....

LOVE the Koto Venom, also by Sosa, so I hope this delivers...

Mine turned out alright. Think they are applied by different people, so the alignment of the eyes may vary. With such a huge edition, I suppose you can exchange for one that is set correctly.

tumblr_mvbk5qO4aa1r877ipo1_r1_500.jpg

Mine turned out alright. Think they are applied by different people, so the alignment of the eyes may vary. With such a huge edition, I suppose you can exchange for one that is set correctly.

tumblr_mvbk5qO4aa1r877ipo1_r1_500.jpg
Looks great! You mind posting up and head on picture so I could see how it's supposed to look? Also my ES is 404/4000

Just opened mine.

Wonk eyes.

Damnit.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. Nice under shading on all of the skin, big raised fingernails that have a nice texture, subtle sculpted veins. No complaints on the body. Base is good , but basic. Weight is also good too...heavier than my Joker PF. Sculpt/paint on the pants is sloppy...I would probably repaint the belt if I replace it...

Don't even know if I should get a replacement or not....seems like a pretty common problem...

Just opened mine.

Wonk eyes.

Damnit.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. Nice under shading on all of the skin, big raised fingernails that have a nice texture, subtle sculpted veins. No complaints on the body. Base is good , but basic. Weight is also good too...heavier than my Joker PF. Sculpt/paint on the pants is sloppy...I would probably repaint the belt if I replace it...

Don't even know if I should get a replacement or not....seems like a pretty common problem...

Sad but true.

Anyone who has this and the modern Thor statue could you pretty polease with sugar on top post a pic of these two together?

Back