Kotobukiya Fine Art line (Avengers 1/10 Art Fx - Pg 38)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya Fine Art line

The motion sensor idea is perfect, he looks great and that is a very reasonable price.

Koto mags is nice!

kotomagneto.jpg

This is a great pic Reefer Shark! It really does the piece justice.

I finally picked up mine from my LCS today and I was blown away with how AWESOME this statue looks. It is quite simply the best Magneto statue I have seen. I have him set up with my Bowen X-MEN statues and he blends in perfectly. If anyone is thinking of getting this, dive right in. You won't be disappointed.

That mag looks great... and the hawkeye and the other avengers looks great. I got the koto Dr doom and besides the base lighting not working I like it alot. I wish there pieces were bigger tho.

My Magz is being shipped to me as well. Shipping tracked on the 8th of this month. So maybe this week or next :banana

still can't decide whether i like the head piece with the blue or completely purple
there's been different variations over the years but i believe the "classic" was all purple ??
really like this piece by Sosa...just wish there was a little more flair to the mask...seems a little tight around Clint's face

Going by the pics Filip, I think it's the best Mag statue I've seen :D

Shadow, I think I like the blue in there, makes the "H" stand out more. Kinda looks like Koto got a bit lazy sculpting the "scales" on the costume though :lol Unless I can get Hawkeye at a crazy sale price, I'm probably not going to get it. It looks nice, but I don't really know much about Hawkeye's character. Plus the whole 'Robin Hood' thing doesn't really appeal that much to me, in a Marvel universe setting.

Edit: Magz is in the country :yess: :banana

Last edited:

Shadow, I think I like the blue in there, makes the "H" stand out more. Kinda looks like Koto got a bit lazy sculpting the "scales" on the costume though :lol Unless I can get Hawkeye at a crazy sale price, I'm probably not going to get it. It looks nice, but I don't really know much about Hawkeye's character. Plus the whole 'Robin Hood' thing doesn't really appeal that much to me, in a Marvel universe setting.
Hawkeye has had an incredibly rich history thruout the Marvel U (since 1964)...and imho he's an essential part in anybody's Marvel collection :)

Barton has also been Goliath, Ronin and after Steve Rogers was killed during the climax of Civil War, he briefly assumed his mantle as Captain America

i've been waiting for years for Sideshow to do a proper 1/4 PF of an "old-school" Hawkeye
and i'm STILL waiting :impatient:

Going by the pics Filip, I think it's the best Mag statue I've seen :D

Edit: Magz is in the country :yess: :banana

I agree 100%. It is the best Magneto statue out there. You know it already but wait until you see it with your own eyes. Seems like that will be happening soon enough. I hope he arrives minty fresh for you Lawrence.

their iron man (men?) always seem to come out great. and reasonable to boot. that hawkeye on the other hand........and i think its more to do with the costume that anything else, just looks hokey to me.

Back