Kotobukiya Fine Art line (Avengers 1/10 Art Fx - Pg 38)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya Fine Art line

Huh? How much was it when it first came out? Because I see it around for under $200 still. Or is the one pictured a variant version or something? :dunno

This look pretty awesome. As Hot Toys Prices rise, 1/6 replacements are always appreciated. Although, this does look more 1/7 scale IMO.

I agree with what the IGN reviewer said here:

"Koto's new Magneto statue manages to be both the best of the series so far, and the best Magneto statue from any company."

I have this on order at my LCS and am still waiting for Mags to come in. After seeing all the pics of this awesome statue, the wait is killing me.

Koto mags is nice!

kotomagneto.jpg

with a Bowen piece to show scale:

ironmanmagneto.jpg

Koto's Magneto looks good and Erick Sosa does great work, but I'm waiting for this one from Bowen:

image.axd

image.axd

Its impressive, but little details like the open mouth take away from it. I want to like it more than the Koto, but when I cant stop looking at the Koto. Maybe part of it is nostalgia, I dont know.

Nostalgia might be a part of why I like the Koto also.

Yeah I mean, on its own merits, its an awesome piece and, imo, way above any other Marvel piece Koto has done (well both Hulks are awesome as well). But what edges it out is what an X-Men fanatic I was at the time of that Jim Lee run. And its such a great execution of his art and that look. I'd definitely like to pick it up one day.

Lines? Forget that :lol

Stand alone piece is good enough for me :D

Yeah I know this is part of the ArtFX line, & not the 'Fine Art' line, but the idea of having motion sensor lights is too cool. I think it works so well with an Iron Man collectible.

With a motion sensor imbedded on the back of our Iron Man MK VII ARTFX statue it will power on with a wave of your hand!

546370_426770474006021_137679822915089_1830332_940884102_n.jpg

Edit: Wait, I read too fast. The sensor is on the back? Would be cooler on the front (if they could hide it somehow). So everytime I walk past it, it activates :D

Back