Kotobukiya Ep3 Obi-Wan Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why is it so difficult to get a Ewan likeness? I think the unleashed figure has a better looking mug than this. It seems like such a waste of a great pose, same would apply to the prior mentioned of the GG Kenobi. Since when do people want statues that look like stunt doubles rather than the actors?

why is it so difficult to get a Ewan likeness? I think the unleashed figure has a better looking mug than this. It seems like such a waste of a great pose, same would apply to the prior mentioned of the GG Kenobi. Since when do people want statues that look like stunt doubles rather than the actors?

Because it's a matter of taste. With the GG statue, people were led to believe they would get a statue that looked very much like Ewan and it wasn't delivered. With Koto, I don't think any of their portraits looks just like the actors, so you have to judge them for what they are. The Koto Obi-Wan looks exactly like what I ordered, so I'm happy with the piece.

heya Les good to see you here! Still collecting props ?

heya Les good to see you here! Still collecting props ?

Hey Nash! Of course. Thought I'd watch this stuff a little closer, so I finally registered after months of lurking. A lot of great stuff over here, so I may end up getting some figs to replace my dusty hasbros and add to the collection.

Back