Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Wonder Girl, pg 34)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman?

Don't worry, they're going to release a new one in a year or two.
I hope so.

The reason I never got into these was because I missed out on the Catwoman and the Chun Li didn't impress me much. Now that Chun Li is getting a new version, along with Supergirl, I've snagged some that have come out recently, as well as those two pre-orders.

Anyone have Katana? I wanted to see some pics!

Here is Katana

koto katana 1.jpg

koto katana 2.jpg

koto katana 3.jpg

Hey DD ...didn't you mention before that you wipe your statue down with something when you first get them?

Could've sworn it was you that said that, but I'm not 100% sure.....

Hmmm... It might have been someone else - I typically don't do any surface treatment to my new pieces, unless there is some stain / debris that would be removable. For Katana, that's the 'factory' finish on display, which turned out really well IMO.

Ok. It must’ve been somebody else then. Thanks!

As always your pics are crazy good!

I collected Anime and especially anything Shunya Yamas#ita (THE MASTER OF CUTE AND SEXY) before I got into Sideshow statues in 2005 and stopped collecting Anime Figures.So I'M always drawn back to his work.This Catwoman is sooo' cute.Love it.

One thing I must say.. just look at his portraits and style from even 20-25 years ago and you will see artists like Artgerm and I'M sure many more must have really been inspired by his work.

Last edited:
Yea, man ...gotta see how this turns out painted. I love what I see so far, tho. Very nice!

Back