Statue Kotobukiya Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Origins Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great to me.

Maybe I'm just picky. I'm not huge admire of the of the DC Collectibles face sculpt either, I think the proto on that looked fantastic but the in hand of course was a bit off, but I think it out does this one and the Koto Face Sculpts on the 1/10th avenger's line kinda went down hill after Hulk.

Batman Arkham Statue.jpg

Credit to AlvinDraper for the In hand AC DC Collectibles Batman pic.

Maybe I'm just picky. I'm not huge admire of the of the DC Collectibles face sculpt either, I think the proto on that looked fantastic but the in hand of course was a bit off, but I think it out does this one and the Koto Face Sculpts on the 1/10th avenger's line kinda went down hill after Hulk.

View attachment 95638

Credit to AlvinDraper for the In hand AC DC Collectibles Batman pic.

I see more details on the Koto Face then on the DC Direct one, at least from the comparison pics shown above.

I see more details on the Koto Face then on the DC Direct one, at least from the comparison pics shown above.

I disagree, a few random lines on the cowl and face don't spell detail to me, it just makes it look cluttered. I think the body sculpt on the Koto is pretty darn good, but for some reason they just lost it at the face. But again just my opinion of it. More power to those who like it.

The extra lines on the Koto Cowl is a bit too much, but the face part to me seems much better then DC. Also the chin looks too long on DC Direct one. Im not saying I hate the DC direct one either, just think the face looks better on the Koto. I'll probably get both.

The extra lines on the Koto Cowl is a bit too much, but the face part to me seems much better then DC. Also the chin looks too long on DC Direct one. Im not saying I hate the DC direct one either, just think the face looks better on the Koto. I'll probably get both.

I found this for $50 at BBTS so I figured what the hell. I'm slowly rebuilding my Batman Statue collection so this will be a nice little addition.

I did, but BBTS's info says I'm not getting it until September, I did think about cancelling it though because honestly out of all the Arkham Statues this one might be the weakest of the lot coming in the near future.

Yeah, it is not a must have. Especially, when an almost similar pose was done by Kotobukiya (Arkham City). May be its because of my bias, but I still like the B&W statue the Best.

Back