Statue Kotobukiya Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Origins Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyh84

Super Freak
Reaction score
1604701_808992049117193_120052043_n.jpg

I hope it turns out great! :) Kotobukiya has done marvelous job on their DC line. Example. Batman, Superman, Joker (killing joke version)

OMG!!!!

At last, this has taken ages to come out!

A lot of Arkham statues coming out from every where, DC Direct, Sideshow, Koto. Not sure if I can collect them all!

What a bizzare pose. What the actual **** is he doing?

Crouching on steps cut in half with half a leg dangling off the edge while he gets ready to punch someone in the face with a batarang? :lol What a mess.

Just weird. Try standing up and putting your foot on your chair and trying to achieve that pose. So unnatural. :lol

And that's not even close to the way you hold a Batarang you are about to throw. It looks more like he just caught a reverse Batarang.

That a very similar pose they did for the collectors edition. Why not switch it up a bit.

The tease was great, the pic that shows the full pose kind of ruins this for me. Probably a little late for any changes, but that pose just does not come off looking good at all IMO.

Nice! WIsh it was 1/6...

Yeah, ultimately that's the reason I'll probably be passing on this piece. That plus the fact that I don't own any plastic statues. I'm already collecting the DC Arkham City line. SSC just announced their Arkham license as well. With all of this Arkham merch coming out, I have to draw the line somewhere.

Pity, was really looking forward to this line. Hot toys blew it, SS still a bit away, DC direct look great but lack of colour. Kotobukiya looked like they were going to get in with a great figure but it's a little disappointing. I was hoping for a standing pose, on a base similar to the rest of the ARTFX+ line. How is this range going to be displayed, with everyone else standing up and batman crouched down, he needs to be the centrepiece. Looks like I'm still holding out for SS.

Back