Kotobukiya Avengers Reborn Captain America Sneak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really love the pose, but $200 for a vinyl statue? That seems like way too much. O_O

These are actually polystone statues.

I believe if you join the Koto-Club, there is a 20% holiday coupon avaliable too, so that might be a good deal.

I believe if you join the Koto-Club, there is a 20% holiday coupon avaliable too, so that might be a good deal.

Oh, if they're polystone, then I can understand the price. =)

I have Thor ordered with BBTS and just ordered Captain America with the Koto store, but couldn't get any discount codes to work, it kept saying they were invalid codes or not for the item in my cart...Would have loved to get 20% off...:naughty

I have Thor ordered with BBTS and just ordered Captain America with the Koto store, but couldn't get any discount codes to work, it kept saying they were invalid codes or not for the item in my cart...Would have loved to get 20% off...:naughty

I will look into it. give me a day or two.

Any news on this issue? I would love to still get the discount added to the order if possible....:D

there should be a Koto-Club newletter today, so check your email.

As for getting your Cap signed, do not worry, I already talked to Erick :D

This has been a dead tread for quite awhile. I was wondering if any freaks picked this up. Is any it good and how well would the scale fit in with other 1/6 figures? Thanks

Back