KOTCS Blu-ray at Amazon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This part sucks ass. Why release the new one and not the others right away. I'm sure they will in the future but this is just dumb.

I agree Josh, considering that there is an HD transfer that has been seen on USA television with a few upgrades in the effects department. I am sure this is just another LFL ploy to squeeze the tit dry. And it will work. :duh

release date October 14th? Thats not far away, so why can't I pre-order it from play?

No UK release date as yet. Might come out later here - Iron Man gets a US Blu-ray release at the end of September, no UK date as yet...

...but all Paramount Blu-ray discs have been region free thus far so KOTCS SHOULD play pn a UK PS3 :) Ordered my copy from movietyme.com.

$28 is a bit too much for my budget. The only Blu-ray I would pay that much for right now is TDK.

I don't know if it's true, but I remember reading that the KOTCS Blu Ray has a preview for a BD box set of the trilogy. God, I hope it's true!

Watched my Blu Ray copy today...No sign of any previews for a trilogy release and i watched both discs in their entirity. You do get to see a bit of the original trilogy in high def though in the documentaries...

Watched this Saturday and yep, no mention of the originals on blu-ray, though lots of high'def clips to be seen. Must be on its way...

Oh, and KOTCS looked very sweet in 1080 goodness!

^^^ Surely Dr. Jones gets his direct for Lucas? :)

Mine came from Movietyme.com...

...love the faux merallic shiny cover too...

...and surprising how many stunts Ford did himself, with a little help from wires :banana:banana:banana:banana

Went ahead and canceled my order for the blu-ray disk. I think I will wait for the box set to eventually come out. Will rent it from Netflix instead.

There are a couple of retailers here in the uk that get the us releases around 2 weeks before the us street date....no idea how they do it though!

Mine came from Movietyme.com same as KrisSolo's.....

Back