Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2zpkw2h.jpg

This is what you get when a fag designs Peter Pans boots.

Yeahhhhh.....I did just see the shoes you posted sooooooooo....I'm going to need those TPS reports asap mkay.

You know i am kidding, i think they would look better without the straps over the ankle though.

I know, but how often does one get to quote Peter's boss from Office Space?

Another pair, maybe too similar...

vyj5z.jpg

:lol I haven't watched that movie in ages, always thought it was going to suck big time until a ex sat me down to watch it, died laughing through most of it.

Those boots are much better. I tend to prefer a more squared off toe and not as narrow.

Those Adidas Fetts are cool, but I like the Nike design better...

nike-dunk-high-premium-sb-boba-fett.jpg

...the one thing I don't like about the Adidas shoes is that they have the characters face or a logo on them, making them look like kids shoes.

Those are not cool kicks.

Now THIS is a cool kick.

<EMBED height=505 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/Gzu2xpoKiiY?fs=1&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Those are not cool kicks.

Now THIS is a cool kick.

<EMBED height=505 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/Gzu2xpoKiiY?fs=1&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

:lol That kid kicks ass ...erm HEAD!!! :yess:

I only have 3 pairs of shoes but atleast they're not women's shoes like the most of the posts in this thread :lol

collection2008-1.jpg

*Special shout-out to Ill Jedi for the help :rock

They may not be women's shoes, but the fact that you went through the trouble of setting your shoes up like that is a bit... you know... womanly.

:monkey3

:nana:

I only have 3 pairs of shoes but atleast they're not women's shoes like the most of the posts in this thread :lol

*Special shout-out to Ill Jedi for the help :rock
HAHA!!!

and

:duff :hi5:

They may not be women's shoes, but the fact that you went through the trouble of setting your shoes up like that is a bit... you know... womanly.

:monkey3

:nana:
That's called style chump.

As Matheson from Pinapple Express would say, "You ain't go no style mother****a". :D

The thing that makes me laugh about some sneakerheads is seeing pics of them with their Nike's in a detolf. :lol

It just looks silly.

Back