Kingdom Hearts III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend loved the first two Kingdom Hearts games, and I've never played them. I think with this announcement and the release of 1.5 it's time I pick it up and give it a go.

Maybe im the only one who cares but. NEW KH3 TRAILER DROPPING AT 2AM. I cant sleep right now!!!

Nothing much but thae fact that this game is coming and that we have gameplay is such a good sign. The graphic are just wow and its just the early build!

Very impressive build so far! I hope they change the design of the characters a little bit more, should Sora be more grown up by now?

I hope they don't get too crazy with this sequel, one thing I ALWAYS say about JRPGs is that they get caught up too much in their own mythologies and make for some crazy stories and plotlines.

Kingdom Hearts has already been rolling down that mountain. KH1 was great, then KH2 introduces the Nobodies and such, then they release these mobile games and the mythology starts to get a little confusing and messy.

They should also let you control the other characters instead of just giving them commands.

I would like to thank Sony for never being able to hold exclusive rights to their properties. Can't wait to play KH on xbox one. I've always wanted to play these games.

I had heard that Disney specifically said that Square should hold off because they had been in the works for getting Star Wars and Marvel into it. They didn't specifically say SW or Marvel, but that stuff would be in the works.

I'm slowly working my way trough the HD collection. I've only beaten KH1 and 2 decades ago, played some of Chains and Birth back then but never beaten them. I don't think I'll die not checking out these new footage since I still have over half of the series to go over and don't want to overwhelm myself. Whoever named this games though, deserves to be whacked in the head with a Keyblade. :lol

Back