King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Berzerker is so bad ass. Even if you're not a LOTR fan he'll go perfect with any warrior like Conan or King Leonidas.

Just got King Leonidas Exc. today.
I have to agree that it's one of the best/most realistic face sculpts by Sideshow on a PF.
Easily one of my favorites!

I gotta say, that piece looks BAD ASS MAIN!!! I have never seen any of the LOFTR flicks, but that piece right there looks good....

Yeah bro, if anything the bad guys & monsters in LOTR are all very bad-ass. Rent the flicks and fast forward through everything except the fight & monster scenes. Peter Jackson always knows how to deliver some good violence :rock

Yeah bro, if anything the bad guys & monsters in LOTR are all very bad-ass. Rent the flicks and fast forward through everything except the fight & monster scenes. Peter Jackson always knows how to deliver some good violence :rock

He does but there are some parts in LOTR that could be bloodier eg RotK: Orcs with their seige towers break into Minas Tirith and an Orc jumps at Pippin which Gandalf saves Pippin by hitting his sword on the Orcs neck. Gandalf's Sword bounces off the Orcs neck boooooo :emperor

That's what I love about Felx Pay, you can afford multible large items at once and still have cash left order to buy the small one's two. Just flexed Leonidas.

The prices that some of the 1/6 are, I wish we could flex those too!

You can. Just order it and then cancel it right away or when it ships and you'll get a opt to for flex pay request. After you do that you should get an email within 48 hours with your request approved. That's what I did with my Snake Eyes. :)

You can. Just order it and then cancel it right away or when it ships and you'll get a opt to for flex pay request. After you do that you should get an email within 48 hours with your request approved. That's what I did with my Snake Eyes. :)

How did they do your Flexpay payments for Snake Eyes?

Well, I finally got around to taking pics of this bad boy... Totally love it!!! Exclusive is the ONLY way to have this :cool:

a35c8c25.jpg

40314667.jpg

ec4c9d79.jpg

d8a8cc09.jpg

Back