King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will pass.. The 12" from NECA is on my shelf already, and with some paint touch ups, he will do just fine..For now :D

crotch.jpg

:horror:horror This shot really made my decision for me. Why Sideshow? Why:monkey2

I ordered it..and then canceled an hour later after realizing I just ordered Iron Man and about 10 other pre-order items LOL.

Got my exclusive :joy Now I just hope I will be able to afford him...I got three other things on order that are due out 4th quarter of this year and first quarter of next year, So yeah, im starting to get a lil worried
if your worried ,why pre order:confused:

Those bothered by it being a "half naked" male statue are usually not comfortable with their own sexuality. There's absolutely nothing "gay" about this PF and he'll make a fine edition to any collection. To each his own I guess. In reality, the Spartans fought totally nude, so perhaps we're fortunate that Hollywood's interpretation of the 300 at the Hot Gates was not literal.

Now if I can only get my hands on that sexy mostly nude SSW Cave Troll statue where he's wearing nothing but a loincloth. Oh yeah...

I actually like the exclusive as its a decent PF statue for a change, rather than a PF doll (polystone vs cloth).

Didnt like the movie much but loved the character so will keep this pre-order just in case I change my mind in keeping it.

Last edited:
Back